Super Soldier Steve

[has a sister secret swearing problem] sorry im still trying to cope for the canon stuff so i can see endgame. Also, is there an opening show a day before it was supposed to open or is that just my town?

I'm gonna go see EndGame on april 27 (i'm posting this then, writing it on the 24-25)

Whelp, this is the last chapter before I get possible EndGame depression

[HAAHAH ENDGAME AMIRIGHT]
——
When Bucky Barnes had regained all of his memories and took over from the Winter Soldier, he found somethings strange. Sure it was mostly the technology of these days but his time as the Hydra assassin had gotten him slightly used to it.

But there were somethings that just didn't make sense.

Unless his memories were even more fucked up than fixed, Steve was acting more well-mannered, for lack of better words, than during the war.

Well actually, there was a word, well words. He was acting like an actual person and not a small child with the force of the Devil behind them.

When Bucky was protecting Steve in his 'earlier' years, Steve would always put himself in stupid situations. If someone even looked at a girl like they wanted to cat-call them, Steve would be ready to fight. Bucky also remembered some of the obscene language that was used.

But apparently Captain America 'training' had really straightened him out. But that doesn't mean he was any less of a hypocrite. Well, not to Bucky anyways. Honestly he thought it was a little strange at first, like it was an inside joke. But the it went on and he learned that Steve was actually serious.
————
The Avengers may have been on the outs for a while but after a month or two, the team started to know each other again. No one was out to kill each other anymore.

One particular evening, Tony came stumbling through the commons area for his lab, sleep deprived and slightly starved. The team was aware of this routine and only interfered whenever it became to long. 

So as usual, Steve talks to Tony while he's making his first meal in 2 days. He's practicallt written a whole speech about how everything he's doing is unhealthy. And he threatens to shove a 4-course meal down his throat because he needs the nuetriance. Natasha and Clint will make a sexual joke at that sentence, and they will be ignored by Steve and Tony.

Tony will tell Steve to "Get your fucking pretty boy hands off of me Rogers". And to which Steve's reply was always "language". And Bucky would leave it alone.

Usually anyway, but not today.

"I still don't get the whole language thing", Bucky interjects.

"He's the perfect American Patriot, for him it's basically illegal to cuss.", Sam answers, waving a hand towards the man in question.

"Yeah", Tony agrees, "America must stay holy".

"Holy? Mother of Christ. Steve what the hell are they talking about?", Bucky sighes.

Steve looks like a deer caught in headlights, and adds nothing to the conversation. The rest of the team looks at Bucky, confused and intrigued.

"Back in the '40's, Steve had one of the worst mouths ever. I'm pretty sure he almost made a grown 6'3 man cry.", He explained.

In perfect sync, the avenger's eyebrows rose so high, it was almost lost in their hairlines. Steve looked at Bucky, shaking his head furiously, telling him to stop.

"If I remember correctly, he did make a grown man cry once. And I'm pretty sure some of the stuff that was said is illegal now. It was bad. But it was hilarious, watching a man a foot shorter and 100lbs less, make a grown man cry."

It was silent for a beat and then a soft,
"Fuck you, Barnes."

"Maybe later Cap."

[wow that's the end. i know terrible, but in my defence ive had EOC's this week.
also i saw endgame today 4-27-19
hhhhhhhh im not gonna say anything because #dontspoiltheendgame

anyways guys
I love you 3,000

-Winter]