Now I was nervous but still took his hand following behind him into the dimly lit bathroom a woman leaned up against the sink with gloves on.

" Sam dis my friend London, London dis my baby sister Sam I got her here to give you a facial to get da swelling down and to make sure you don't get any scars" I shook her hand smiling.

" I can't believe you really dating New New, E"

" What you mean, I'm dat nigga"

I looked around for the table that I would get my facial done on and couldn't find it .

" Just get undressed and get in the tub" Sam spoke nonchalantly like it wasn't a big deal for me to be naked in-front of her.

" Can I sit on the toilet and just get it done"

" Girl we got the same body parts ain't nothing to be ashamed about"

It wasn't just about her but also Nipsey who still stood in the bathroom like he was staying.

" What you waiting on ?"

" She waiting on you to leave so we can have girl time, bye bye"

" Dats how y'all gonna do me?" Nipsey looked in between us, waving his hand and walking out of the bathroom.

"What you doing in Crenshaw all of a sudden?"

" I'm from here" Sam wasn't mean but I could tell she meant business about her brother.

" Says who? Because I ain't never heard that before and I'm actually a fan"

" It was something I wasn't proud of and didn't want the people in Hollywood knowing"

Sam poked her tongue at the inside of her cheek nodding her head, she was  intimidating  even if she was younger than I was.

" Now all of sudden you back being the all around neighborhood girl riding around with the king of Crenshaw ? I'm just trying to see wassup"

" I went broke putting trust in people I shouldn't have and I came back to start over and to get back to the real me"

I wasn't comfortable enough right now while I was being interrogated to take my clothes off and I couldn't relax.

" I'm not trying to be rude but I love both of my big brothers and I don't play about them because I know they are good men"

" I understand it's fine"

" So are you even looking for work or are you just comfortable living off of Nip?"

I raised my hands in surrender, I still had money left over from all of my things I had pawned off and planned on getting a regular job but I didn't know Sam so I didn't feel the need to explain.

" Thank you for coming out and wanting to give me a facial but I'll have to pass , it was really nice to meet you" I shook her hand again leaving her in the bathroom to get into the bed.

" What happened ?"

" Nothing just not comfortable Nip"

He groaned getting up and going to the bathroom, I got my phone going through it.

" What I tell you about questioning people like you da feds , you can't even at least wait until you get to know them" I overheard Nipsey grilling his sister.

" I'm sorry I'm just trying to make sure she doesn't hurt you"

" Leave dat up to me Sam, I'm a grown man and if she do me foul you'll be first to know so you can beat her up aight?"