Twelve - Birthday

En başından başla

"Aw! Thank you guys so much. I love you all a lot." Millie said, emotionally.

"Finn's the one who organized!" Shawn yelled and the boy immediately turned red.

"Thanks Finnie." She hugged him tightly and he shivered at the nickname he hadn't heard for five years "I love it."

"No problem." He smiled. "I'm glad you liked it, now let's get this started, right?" He asked, chuckling.

"Yeah!" She smiled at him, leaving a lovestruck boy in the corner of the room while she danced goofily around everywhere, taking people with her.

He had always known how much she loved birthdays, that's why he organized a surprise party for her, one she seemed to enjoy.

——

Millie ran to her apartment, she settled things for the party before starting to get ready.

She called her hairdresser and makeup artist. She had her hair up in a tiny bun, not usual, but she liked it. And a champagne shade smokey eye, not too eye-catching, something subtle. And a orangey red lipstick.

She wore a Carolina Herrera dress. It was a piece of art, indeed. Navy blue with embroidered white flowers. It had a heart shaped cleavage. Beautiful. And her shoes were nude, giving space for the incredibly pretty earrings.

She was now waiting for everyone to come. Noah was already there, he was on time as usual. While the rest, well, not that on time.

Then Aidan came in. He arrived, gave her a peck in the lips and put his gift on the table where Noah's present was, and where everyone else would put theirs later.

In about fifteen minutes the whole crew and cast from the movie was there almost filling her big apartment. Caleb and Sadie arrived soon with Finn.

The party was being a blast she was having the greatest time with the people she loved the most in the world, her friends. The only thing she missed was the company of her family.

"Can I have your attention, please!" Sadie yelled, making everyone turn around to face her. "I'd like to make a taste for Millie."

The birthday girl almost bursted in happiness and gratefulness.

"Well, I'm saying this in name of the whole Stranger Things cast and crew." The red haired started, "We're all so grateful for meeting you and having had the chance to work with you. You are a precious girl Millie. We love you so much and everyone that has you in their lives is lucky to share moments with the incredible human being you are." She completed.

"Awe! I love you all so much!" She hugged the whole cast after sipping a little bit of her glass of champaign.

——

The party went by really fast due to the great amount of fun they all were having.
Now Noah, Sadie and Caleb we're laying lazily in Millie's couch.

"Honey, we'd better get going." Sadie said, sitting.

"Yeah." Caleb answered, agreeing with his fiancée.

"Bye Mills." Both said, hugging her and then leaving.

Now the only one there was the Schnapp boy.