I turn to Izuku and proceed to push him out my room, to kick him out. Once I closed the door in his face,  I turned to my clothes on the bed and started to get dress. The quicker I leave the quicker I can come back home.

 The quicker I leave the quicker I can come back home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sighed as I look around at the many different shops in the mall. Since I was here I made mental notes to remember to head to a few clothing stores when I find the girls so I can have more clothes then the ones I packed. I was getting hungry and went to the food court to get something to snack on. 

Once I got there, I looked around and spotted a crêpe shop. My eyes sparkle as I start walking towards the shop. 

    "IKKI! OVER HERE!!!" Someone yelled my name, making me freeze up. I look around ro see here wanted to keep me from my yummy crêpe and saw Ashido waving me over to her seat. I saw beside her was Momo, Uraraka and Jiro.

I sweatdrop and walk over to the group of girls. I stood in front of them and wave arkwardly.

    "Hello! Sorry I'm late.I got a little lost since I haven't gotten to explore since I came back." I explained as I rub the back of my neck nervously. 

   "It's okay! We're just glad you came at all really!" Uraraka repiled as she smiles at me. I grinned back as I sat next to the open space next to her.

   "Well you invited me when your barely even know me. It would of be rude of me not come." 

   "Your Deku's sister! We know Deku and your his twin you bound to be awesome like him!" Ashido exclaimed while grabbing one of my arm while Uraraka grabbed my other arm, making me confused by the close contact all of sudden.

    "Enough talking and more shopping!" Ashido stated while the two girls pulled me out my seat. I stumble as I try to match their pace. I look over my shoulder and gave Momo and Jiro a pleading look to help me. Momo just shake their head and gave a sorry look. While Jiro stayed quie and followed me. From the way she acted. She most of been thinking 'Better you then me'...

I didn't even get my crêpe...

I end up being dragged to like twelve different stores and because I have no self contorl, I bought many things, mostly clothes though like I planned. Turns out Momo as paying for all of us which I tried to talk her out of, but she reassured me it was fine. So I may of got a few more things then I may of never would get....Hey it's free shit.

After all the shopping and dragging, we were now sitting in the food court again having a snack break. I was finally was able to eat my crêpe I was dying to have. I happily nom'ed on it as I listened to the girls talk.

    "Sooooo~! Ikki, Do you have your eyes on anyone yet?" Ashido asked me, bringing me out of my happy food trance. I could feel my face slowly turns from my normal skin to to Ashido's pink color and to a blood red color.

Sparks and Flames (Bakugou x Izuku's twin sister)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें