Chapter 5

Warning for those who don't like pictures which shows a lot of skin, please do not report, I mean if you do what the hell are you doing here making the life of everyone so difficult, just go away while others can see this.

Short chapter...really don't expect much, just need to calm some thirsty people.

Stiles couldn't believe it, that he was a little vexed to hear that, Jeremy and Vicki from Elena's mouth, she found out that they sleep together last night.

Not that Stiles was against it, well it wasn't his place either anyway. Plus himself did some extra activities with other people and Jeremy said nothing. It must be because of the friendship thingy they have. Yeah, Stiles would be fine if Jeremy slept with anyone other than Vicki. Well, it would only hurt him more in the end, more pleasure for him anyway.

Right now Stiles was sitting in Mystic Grill with a few glasses and fries listening around one conversation interesting him far from the rest. Well, there was Matt bending over there, that too was interesting, Stiles licked his lips.

"Evening sheriff" Stiles looked at the good looking man, isn't that Logan Fell? The guy Jenna was with in the past. Why is he meeting with the sheriff in a public place, isn't it dumb?

" Anything?"

" We went over the west side of the lake. All the caverns by the falls were clean. No signs of habitat." The sheriff looked at the man. The hell are they talking about, feels like they're looking for a predator.

'Correct, they're looking forr the Vampiresssssss' Nogitsune answered.

" Then they're staying in town." Logan came to conclusion.

"We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses." the sheriff answered back.

"There has to be a private residence."

"And that's much harder to locate."

"These creatures know how to go undetected."

"Someone who only comes out at night should be obvious."

"What about the watch?"

"I'm working on it."

"I knew the Gilberts, that watch is passed down to the men in the family. I'd start with Jeremy."

Jeremy? And what is it with this watch? Anyway, I have to get ready to that superwash super sexy car something, which that amusing blond invited him.

___

Stiles moved in front of the mirror in his room.

"Nogi, what do you think?" Stiles said as he showed his swimsuit.

'You look like a ssssslut, I approve'

" Thank you, I wonder how many people would fall for this trap?" Stiles smiled as he twisted his neck, he could see his swimsuit going in his crack, Stiles wondered if it would attract Jeremy? Even better Matt?

" I feel like it makes my butt fatter? I like it

" I feel like it makes my butt fatter? I like it." Stiles slapped his right cheek leaving a handprint.

Stiles put a simple shirt on and some little shorts he found and then he went for his car only to speed toward the car wash.

___

When Stiles got there he could see the swimsuit of the other student and scoffed, it looked more like a beach teen movie wash car than a sexy wash car.

" Hey Stiles you got here on time" Caroline greeted him.

"you said Sexy car wash?! It looks like someone splashed these teenagers with melatonin, Darling I'm a young man high on hormone I'll show you a sexy car wash." Stiles walked and made sure that Caroline followed him with her eyes.

Stiles looked at the next customer and saw it was a couple of girls, must be university girls.

" Girls you are with me follow me." stiles waves at them and walked faster toward a post, that's where he took off his shirt. He knew that he had muscles who were worthy of attention. He passed his hands on his mermaid lines as he wanted them to pay attention to there, Plus he already had the girls in the car full attention. Stiles started the water and started wetting himself, before pushing the water to the windows of the car. When the water cleared from the windows the women inside could see Stiles moving his hands to the waistband of his really short shorts. Striptease?!!!!!
When Stiles dropped his shorts, the girls could feel their mouth drop open. This was insane?!! This felt more like live solo porn!!! And they liked it!

Stiles waved his hips and bent himself while putting force on his hands while washing with soap and snow foam on the cars. He knew when he put force on it his cheeks jiggled a little.

The girls inside the car were squealing some of them were taking pictures which Stiles didn't mind at all, Stiles felt narcissistic for thinking like that.

When it came to pass the water again Stiles didn't bother to not wet himself, on purpose he put his bulge on the conductor window. Which caused another wave of cries of excitement in the car. When it came to dry the car with a washcloth which was dry and again he pushed his entire body on the car for the girls to see. 

Having finished Stiles waved at the girls who had the windows open, Stiles called after them.

" See you next time" the girls nodded eagerly. Stiles with his job done looked at Caroline who looked at him with wide-open mouth and still blushing.

" W-what!! No!!! Put this around you and come with me." Caroline looked desperate. She forced a towel on Stiles and put them around his hips hiding his swimsuit.

" What the hell was that?" Caroline started walking forcing Stiles to follow her. Caroline had a swimsuit which looked cute, not sexy, which made Stiles again pout.

" a sexy car wash?!" Stiles answered still pouting.

" As if! That was literally porn what I was watching!" Stiles raised an eyebrow, that wasn't porn or he would have someone fuck him wildly on the porch of the car even the roof would be fun, he never tried exhibitionism with a public, now that he thought of it.

" It wasn't if it was, I would be naked with someone thirsty like Jeremy!" Stiles pouted. He couldn't believe that Caroline was cutting his fun. That was not funny.

"come with me" Caroline took Stiles arm and forced him once again to follow her. They looked like a mother who scolded her little naughty boy.

Which was true.

While Stiles was washing the car, some people got the most awkward boner of their life and the fact that Stiles was a slut didn't help most of those who knew.