"Watch out!" The chained vampire screamed.

I quickly shoved  the dead man's blood into his neck and injecting him. Which sent him to the floor screaming in pain landing partially on top of me. So I force him off.

When he was off of me I take a deep breathe, finally able to breathe again. Taking the machete and decapitating him. I winced as I moved my other arm. It was definitely dislocated. Fuck. I'll never hear the end. Going to the other one i chopped off his head as well as he yelled at me.

"Fucking bastard." I growled. I gathered the bodies as best I could and set them on fire to destroy the evidence that this happened.

Walking out of the warehouse after the bodies were destroyed I saw a specific blue eyed angel. This was going to be bad.

"Hey Cas." I mumble as I walk by him, covered in blood.

"Y/N are you hurt?" He ask.

"No. I'm fine." I knew if I told him about my shoulder he would tell the boys and my Dad. It's best not to say anything.

He watches me carefully as I place my stuff in the back of my jeep. Trying at all cost to avoid my left arm that was dislocated. Then using my good arm to wipe my machete clean.

"What is wrong with you other arm?" Noticing how I'm avoiding it completely.

"Nothing Cas. I'm fine." I fake a smile. Then put my clean blade away and shut the back. Facing Cas I see him unconvinced. Then all of a sudden I feel someone lay their hand on my shoulder causing a jolt of pain. "FUCK!" I yell. Grabbing the hand and twisting it.

"Woah! Ah! Hey! Let go." Dean says a little panicked.

I see him bending his body with his hand so I don't break it. "Why did you touch me!" I yell at him.

"I knew you were lying. You are hurt. Can you let go now!" Wanting to escape my death grip.

"Fine." I mumble releasing him. He grabs his hand and rubs it. Then smirks. "Don't you say anything." I warn him. As I feel my shoulder to see if I can pop it back in place. I wince slightly but take off my blooded flannel. Tossing it in my jeep. Revealing scars along my neck and shoulders.

"So it seems BabyDoll hurt herself." Dean says with that shit eating grin. Using the nickname my actual father gave me.

"Don't start." I warn. Gripping my shoulder. Ready to pop it back into place. "Where's Sam?"

Dean comes over pushing my hand away and helps me. Not meeting my eyes as he gently places his hands on my shoulder. "He had to handle something with Bobby."  Focusing on my shoulder.

"What did they have to do? Ah!" I yell with a sting of pain as he pops my shoulder into place. I move my arm around slightly. "Thanks."

"No problem. That's why Cas should of stayed behind." He mumbles. As he gives me another clean flannel i had in my back seat. He knew i hated to have my scars shown so he wanted to cover me as quickly as possible.

Taking it from him i put it on with his help with my other arm as it was still sore. "What does Cas have to do with this?"

"A demon-" Cas started.

"Nothing!" Dean glared at Cas. Who looked away. "Nothing." Then meeting my (E/C) eyes.

"Dean. You can tell me. Or I can break it out of you."

"It's nothing right now." Giving me a reassuring smile.

I nod at him. "Where's the impala?" As i open the driver side. Ready to get back home.

"I, uh." Dean says looking away innocently.

"Awe. Did you come here with Cas." I teased.

He groaned. "Yeah." He mumbles.

Now i was dead serious. This never happens. I looked at Cas. "What happened." I demanded to know. Dean hated teleporting, so this must of been serious.

"A demon we know of, wanted to come here. After he over heard what happened to you." Cas tells me.

"How did he hear?"

"BabyDoll, thats not important." Dean says trying to grab my hand.

"The boys were worried about you so they called to me. But there was a demon listening." Cas spoke sternly.

"Where is he?" I asked. As Dean held my hand, as he was worried. There was nothing romantic between is two, but we cared for one another as siblings.

"Hopefully Sam was able to trap him but.."

"Take me home." I stated to Cas. Releasing Dean's hand and approaching the angel.

"I do not think this is wise."  He says.

"Do it!" I yelled. Tossing Dean my keys so he had a way home. Then grasping Cas forearm.

"No!" Dean yells as Cas took us back to Dads.

To be continue...