Y/N P.O.V;
"Shit." I breathed out. This will be a bitch. But I can't tell Dad, Dean, and Sam they were right. They would never live it down. Anytime they, especially Dean could rub it in my face they would.

"So your the one killing my family." A red head guy asked. I'm assuming he's the leader.

The three were all girls. One blonde, and two brunettes. The other vampire was a black hair male.

"Yeah, well you cannot believe how I don't like people being kidnapped and turned to blood suckers ." I sarcastically joked. The four of them had there teeth shown. Ready to pounce at me but I just stood tall. No fear is what I was taught.

He laughed slightly. "Well then I guess I should fix that."

"Well that's too late." Pointing the blooded machete at him. "See, they already fed. Now I have to kill all of you so." Then I moved quickly taking out both brunettes. Then the blonde punch me in my side. I quickly stabbed her with dead man's blood injecting it into her. That sent her to the floor making her scream in pain. I face the two males. The smirk still on my face.

He snapped at me. "Well maybe I should turn you. You could be very useful."

"No thanks. I'm good being a human." Then quickly ran after him. I went to chop his head off with another needle in my hand. But he grabbed my wrist and kicked my stomach.

I gasped at how forceful it was, making me lose my breathe. But I quickly shove the needle into his arm. Before I have time to inject it fully he threw me into a wall making me drop my machete. FUCK! Standing up, I see him yank out the dead man's blood and wince slightly.

"That was not nice." He growled now showing his own fangs. As him and the other vampire both charged at me.

Taking out my final needle I had to inject one of them. I quickly dodge them and kicked the black hair one into the wall. While the red head punched me in my face. He went to punch me again but I grabbed his wrist kneeling him a couple times in the stomach until I punched him in the face.

Just as I was about to stab him i was kicked in my rib hard enough to send me to the ground, sliding into a wall. "Fuck it." I mumble now annoyed. Standing up quickly I look for my machete and see it's not too far from me. But then again the chain is right next to me with the lock still on it.

I smirk slightly. The black hair one comes after me again but I run towards the chain. With him right behind me. I quickly grab the chain turn around and kick him in the face hard making him fall to the ground. Then putting the chain around his neck. Locking him in place. Then i back away to be out of reach. He yelled and growled trying to get out but he was stuck thankfully.

I turned around for the last one but didn't see him. So I went to pick up my machete. When I bended over someone placed there there foot on my back. Pushing me down so my stomach smashes down. I groaned.

"Now I'm sick and tired of you, you fucking bitch!" He roared. "I'm going to fucking kill you nice and slow. Enjoying how you taste." Pressing down harder on my back. Making me grit my teeth to prevent a scream of pain of my spine. He was digging his foot into my spine.

"Fuck. You." I breathed out. Clenching the needle with dead man's blood. Ready to shove it into his neck.

"That would of sounded so much nicer if you hadn't kill my men. But it would be nice to have another slut." He grabbed my hand with the dead man's blood and twist my arm back forcing me to drop it. I let out a groan as I felt my shoulder pop. That was definitely dislocated. Then he turned me over.

I looked to my right and the needle not too far out of my grasp. He came down and sniffed my neck as I slowly grabbed the needle. Tightening my grip. He licked my neck. Making a cold shiver run down my spine.