“It’s not poisoned, if that’s what the two of you are worried about.” I said as I took some more of my tea and could feel my strength and magic return, by the time I would finish my cup of tea I would be at full strength.

“We’re not worried about that.” Lucian said.

“Then what is it?” 

“We just want to make sure that it doesn’t contain any magical spell in it is all.” Todd said as he slowly swirled his cup around.

“I’ll tell you what’s inside if that’ll ease your worries.”

“Please do.” Lucian mentioned.

“Your tea only has two ingredients. Lavender and chamomile, there’s nothing else.”

“What do you mean by ‘your tea’?” Todd asked getting suspicious.

“My tea is different than yours, my tea is to help along with my recovering. Yours is supposed to help you with stamina and strength.” I said partially telling the truth.

“Well then, thank you very much Lilura.” Lucian said and started drinking his tea quietly as was Todd.

I quickly finished my cup of tea and started to rinse and toss the tea bag since my bag is only good for one cup of tea. I turned around and saw that Todd and Lucian were yawning a lot, I was happy that the tea was working but I also felt empty inside knowing that I won’t be seeing anyone after tonight.

“Lilura, what did you do to spike our teas?” Todd asked me.

“I didn’t spike it personally, I didn’t tell you another family ingredient that is put into your tea bag. California poppy is a natural sedative, in each bag is about two grams of the plant. I’m sorry that I had to put you and Lucian into a slumber, but please try to understand that I’m doing this for your own good.” I said as I started to get tears in my eyes.

I quickly left the kitchen and soon the house, I quickly did a location spell and found out that the battle is going to take place on the family’s old grounds near the cliff. I knew all of the shortcuts to get there quickly, I grabbed my new broomstick and flew over there. I landed near the forest and on the enemy side so that I could find my uncle quickly without raising any alarm that I’m on the battlefield.

“Well, well. I don’t see my niece here anywhere.” My uncle said with surprised calmness.

Does he think that he’ll just win this battle because he can’t sense me? I don’t know what to think, my uncle has never been this calm while battling anyone. This must mean that he thinks that I won’t show up. I moved slightly out from behind the tree trunk and saw that it’s not even my uncle, it’s a projection of him. He’s somewhere in the forest like me hiding, he’s probably going to wait for Alucard and Shawn or I to come to him.

“We won’t let you fulfill the prophecy and kill Lilura.” Shawn said angrily.

“Oh really, how are you going to stop me then? Did you forget that I have control over magic and way more powerful that Lilura?” Uncle said as he boasted the last part.

“As if, we all know that Lilura has more power than you and the rest of the family.” Alucard said as he stepped closer to uncle.

Idiot, even though my uncle isn’t actually there he can still use magic and can kill with it. I wanted to rush out there and stop Alucard but I know that if I do that Alucard and Shawn will be beyond angry. I scanned the forest and saw a small clearing, he was there just sitting on a throne like chair. How arrogant of him, I quickly rushed offed towards him but still masking my presence as a human. If he discovers me I’ll be sensed as nothing more than an animal.