Crazy = Genius

Terrence Vendetta

Terrence Vendetta. His name alone sent shivers down everyone's spine. The world's most notorious criminal. He's killed hundreds, thousands, in cold blood without being caught. He's robbed banks, dealt drugs, owned the world's biggest human and weapon trafficking ring, led a gang of some of the most highly trained criminals alive, and threatened the world. Law enforcement everywhere wants nothing more than to take him down. One day during a low-level drug deal, a SWAT team from the LAPD busts into a warehouse. Thinking it's only a drug bust for the local gang- the team soon finds themselves in a whirlwind of gunfire, as the man two feet in front of them is the king of crime. In a successful mission, Terrence Vendetta is taken into custody and sentenced to life in prison at Tollsada Bay; the modern day Alcatraz. 

Fresh out of college with a Ph.D. in criminal focus cognitive, humanist, and behavioral psychology, after graduating secondary school four years early; Lilianna Price is a genius. Her senior partner in psychotherapy, Hardy Wallon, is a world-renowned Doctor assigned to be the new therapist at Tollsada Bay for Terrence Vendetta. Will Lilianna crack the criminal with her stunning good looks, or will she be caught in the arms of a killer?

By: Paigicornla

Status: Ongoing