The three little hoes

Well one day three hot pigs were walking along refugees from the little dick wars (a cliche I know). They cum upon a spot with green grass a noisy creek and they think wow this is a perfect spot for an orgy. Realizing someone else could take this land at any moment they get to work each building their own house. The youngest builds her house out of underpants from her old lovers. The middle pig decides she wants to use old moldy dildos from the nearby creek. The oldest however uses fleshlights the cum from which holds them together very nicely. But just as soon as they all could finish a wolf refugee from the wars approaches they could have the subtle shhh shhh shhh of his 10 foot long 1 foot wide dong dragging along the dirt. They immediately knew what he had come for they each his in their respective house and cowered. The wolf however spotted colors so many it couldn't have been natural and he approached seeing it was made of underwear he knew there must have been a saucy pig outside. He yelled with his dick bellowing along "little hoe little hoe let me in" the pig replied scared "never not by the hairs of my pussy or chin." In response the Wolf hugged and puffed but instead of blowing he lifted his massive dong slung it above his head as if he was a helicopter and smashed the entire front wall of the house into pieces. The pig cowered and shook she fully expected the full list of the wolf to come down upon her but intend he simply stated in a deep manly voice "there's too much meat on your bones and he ate the pig whole leaving a sensuous budge in his stomach." He then moved on to the next house made of dildos. He yelled little hoe little hoe let me in" she replied in kind "not by the hairs of my pussy or chin." So again he huffed and puffed and swung his dick above his head destroying the front wall exposing the pig. He said to the pig "this house was stronger than the last but woman can't cum so there was nothing holding the powerful dildos together." He looked at this pig she has the perfect body with a bit of a butter face but the wolf was not above that. He stuck his massive don't inside of the pigs ass and fucked her so hard it created friction so that the pig was cooked from the asshole in. He then ate his previous mate. He knew he had to cum now for he had already started. He looked to the next house a disgusting blob of discarded sexual toys covered in white goop. He yelled again little hoe little hoe let me in" she then said "not by the hairs of my pussy or chin." So he huffed and he puffed and he swung that snake that had devoured two pigs before him and with great strength hit the house but instead of breaking his dick got stuck and he couldn't dislodge it. It felt crusty and had a juice all over it. The pig then said don't worry wolf I'll help you get unstuck. The pig then exited the house the wolf however couldn't see the pigs face for she had come out with her back turned. But, then in a great moment of pride and devilish lust she turned with a strap Attached he was shocked the toy was only half as big as his own dick but still he knew he couldn't take such a fucking. The pig then slipped behind him suddenly and whispered in his ear"it's nothing personal kid" and put the entire 5 feet of plastic into his ill prepared ass. It stretched like none before it. He screamed in pain but it only excited the pig more making it more furious and harder. He screamed for hours but she would not stop, but after hours he gave in a broken man. Only moaning out of pleasure accepting his new fate. The next day however the pig freed his dong with so water and soap, but he curiously did not leave nor did he hurt the pig. He simply said "more" the pig looked at him "more?" He said then " I am your humble pet use me forever and always." The pig accepted and got her strap on. They lived out there days there In pure bliss both getting what they had always wanted.