"Izuku, you have a guest." He nodded. It was most likely his new handler. If only he was normal, then maybe he could've stayed with the heroes. He pushed the thought away. There was no point in wishing, he was being sent away and there was nothing that could be done about it. The headache came soon, and he turned off his eyes again. Back into the world of darkness.

"Holy shit!" Aizawa's voice exclaimed and Izuku jumped, immediately getting ready for a fight.

"Who is it?!" he yelled, debating on turning his eyes back on. "What happened?"

"Why do your eyes do that?!?!" Izuku stood on his cushiony bed, arms falling limp to the side. What? What'd they do? He closed the lids, feeling self-conscious. "What happened?"

Aizawa seemed to have a hard time articulating what happened, though. "Your eyes—they.. fell? Out of your head??" Izuku's hands immediately flew up to his eyes, terrified. The sockets were empty. He screamed, both in shock and in sorrow. Oh god, they were gone. He flopped back down on his bed again, sadness filling his chest. After a few moments of letting it soak in, he tried to activate his quirk again. It worked! He gasped and smiled, while Aizawa shouted again. "They're back!" Izuku felt the bulge of the orbs in his skull and nodded excitedly.

Footsteps from a new person entered his room and he jumped, forgetting about his ability to see people because of his fear. "A transformations quirk. Interesting." The voice wasn't familiar, so Izuku finally used his quirk to see the figure in the room. The man was tall and dressed nicely in a grey suit, the blazer undone. He was definitely an official.

He held his hand out to Izuku and shook his hand with a firm grip. "Hello, Izuku. I'm Detective Tsukauchi. I'm a friend of Yamada and Aizawa's." This was a lie. Not fully, but it wasn't the truth. Izuku could see that much from the coldness Aizawa sent towards the man, but he clearly held respect for him all the same. The man obviously held a sense of pride about himself, with his squared shoulders and raised chin. He had a light orange surrounding him, fanning out wildly and standing above him, seemingly raising him higher. Something about it told Izuku a lot about the detective. It was like he could assess the type of person he was by the colors wisping around him, which wasn't something he remembered being able to do before with Aizawa, which was strange. He'd have to experiment a little and see what secrets his quirk held.

Tsukauchi believed he was an honest, good person. He had faith in himself and his quirk, though Izuku couldn't tell what his quirk was. What he could tell is that he saw it as an internal part of himself and that he saw it as the most important part of himself. Izuku... pitied him. It was a truly sad thing to rely on your quirk for happiness.

Izuku realized he had been staring for a while. His head was pounding, though it seemed like the pain had escaped his grasp while he had been lost in thought. He closed his eyes and clicked off his quirk again, pain leaving slightly. He sighed in relief. He looked to where the detective stood once again. "When are we leaving?" his voice was soft, sad. He reminded himself once again that it was for the best. By leaving, he ensured at least some safety.

"I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" Izuku was confused. If Tsukauchi wasn't here to take him away, why was he here? There was no reason for a detective to be here.

"Y-you're taking me away soon, right? I mean, my arm is healing up and I can walk around and function again, so you can take me to some government home now. That way I'm not putting anyone in danger anymore." He was looking down at his feet by the time he finished, his voice quiet. He felt the two adults' eyes on him, making him feel small and stupid.

He heard Aizawa bend down next to him. He felt his gentle hand on his shoulder. "Izuku, what made you think we'd send you away?" He shrugged. It was pretty obvious, wasn't it?