The Blood of the Covenant

Hello Hello! So, here is the long awaited chapter 15. It has been a journey. Due to this book, I have made some amazing, irraplaceable friends who I rely on more than I do my actual family. Hence the title, actually, which is a reference to the saying 'The blood of the Covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb."
       I dedicate this chapter to The Forgotten Gods, my family. Thank you, guys. I love you.
        The Universe Lies Docile in Your Eyes now has a Discord! Please message me if you'd like like to join!
       Now on with the story!

-------------------------------------------

          Hisashi couldn’t believe it. They had let the little shit go, despite making such a big fuss when he had tried to kill it. He was chasing after a villain who had screwed him over when selling him his drugs when a familiar inky portal pooped in front of him. He was giddy at its appearance, assuming that the league had finally realized how big of a pain in the ass the little imp was and wanted him back to finally kill the shit. Imagine his surprise when Tomura had told him that Sensei had instructed him to let the kid go!

    The thought enraged him. They had fucked him over and tossed him out, and then proceeded to fuck him over once again and let the kid go! He lit the coals in his throat, ready to attack Shigaraki in anger. He lunged, only to be caught mid-air by Kurogiri’s warp gate and flung against the wall. He sat on the disgusting ground and chuckled, wiping away the trickle of blood as it leaked from his mouth, a streak of crimson drying on his cheek.

    “Gentlemen, can we please act civilized? For once?” Kurogiri snapped. He had been in a bad mood since Izuku left, though only Sensei seemed to notice the attitude change, and had written it off as annoyance from dealing with a childish Tomura, who had become oddly obsessed with Izuku after letting him go.

    Tomura glared at Kurogiri before creeping over to the bar and taking a seat. He patted the seat of the stool next to him, gesturing Hisashi over. He stood and stalked over to the stool and sat, tapping the bar for a drink. Kurogiri obliged, glaring daggers at the ground as he poured the abusive fuck a glass of his preferred bourbon. He set it down in front of him and walked into the back, needing a break before he snapped and accidentally killed someone.

“So, why’d you guys bring me back?” Hisashi asked as he took a gulp of his drink.

Shigaraki shrugged. “We have a proposition.” Hisashi laughed and took another swig.

“What kind of proposition?” His voice held a sarcastic note.

“We’ve been keeping tabs on your son, per Sensei’s request. He’s apparently been taken in by a pair of heroes, Aizawa Shouta and Yamada Hizashi. Also known as Eraserhead and Present Mic. From what we’ve learned from our informants, they have been assigned to a case concerning some of our dealings. Sensei wants you to deal with them.”

Hisashi tsked. “What would I get out of the deal?”

Shigaraki’s fists clenched in jealousy and suppressed rage. “You can do whatever you’d like to the boy, and you’ll have the protection of the league once again.” He practically snarled out the words, clearly not agreeing with Sensei’s plan. He still didn’t understand why he couldn’t just go and take care of the situation, but he trusted his teacher’s judgement.

A hungry smile spread across Hisashi’s face; a dangerous flame flicked out of his mouth and he licked his lips. “Sounds good to me. What’s the address?” Hisashi said, excited to get the mission started.

Shigaraki reached into his pocket and pulled out a messily folded, slightly crumpled slip of paper. “All your info’s on the paper.” He grumbled. He stood up and walked behind the bar, crouching down to grab something from behind the counter.“We’ve also got a little something to help you out.” Shigaraki stood up and placed a syringe filled with a metallic liquid down on the counter with that unique glass tink.