Suddenly jaemin grabbed my arm.

"Mina can i talk to you for a sec?" Jaemin looked at haechan which made him let go of my bag.

"Spill the juice."

"Are you keeping secrets from me?" He looked at me intensely making me gulp.

"What? No of course not." I removed his hand on my arm.

"Well, you look so close with haechan. I figured youre hiding something from me."

"Nana, haechan is just nice to me and he's a funny guy."

"Yah na jaemin hurry up, i need your homework." Lucas interrupted us.

"Oh mina! Hello its nice to see you." Lucas gave me a handshake.

"Well lets continue this later mina." Jaemin pushed lucas inside their classroom.

I went inside. Haechan grabbed my bag again, he was leaning against the door.

"Y so serious." He asked i just shrugged, with that he let go of me.

We both sat down and later on class started.
Jaemin looked weird it was like he was mad but also sad at the same time. I shaked off my thoughts and just listened to class.

........................................
Park Jisung

We arrived at the han river. We really prepared for this picnic, i even got a basket of food and a cloth to sit on.

"So tell me the truth why did you bring me here?" Mina asked.

"Well..." me and chenle looked at each other.

"Dont tell me. Did you get into trouble?" She panicked.

"Not really. But you tell him jisung-ah."

"Well, youve been a big help to us since day 1 and.." i really feel shy when it comes to being all gooey and kind.

"We just wanted to thank you. Plus we havent been hanging out lately so we figured we should do it now." Chenle smiled

"You guys are so sweet. You guys are like a little brother to me so its no big deal if you need my help. And both of you always amuse me so yeah." Mina messed both of our hair.

"Were actually kind of jealous." I looked down its very embarassing but i couldnt help it.

"Omo. Why?"

"Well ever since you met our friends or hyungs, you've been hanging out with them most of the time." I replied,she looked guilty.

"Dont feel bad noona. Its okay we understand. We just miss hanging out with you sometimes." Chenle comforted mina.

"Well im sorry, i forgot about you guys. I will make it up to you." She hugged both of us.

"Okay enough hug. Lets eat we made all of this for you. I made the rice ball and chenle made the sandwiches." I pointed to each of the food."

"You know what else could match this weather? Ramyun. Wait for me while ill get some."

"You sure you can go by yourself mina?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah. Ill also get us a few more drinks since i think that wont be enough."

Mina left. This is a good start i guess and i know this day would end up fun. The weather is nice, the food is great, the music that goes well with the scene. Yeah this is very relaxing.

When i opened my eyes i saw a familiar figure in the field not very far from us.

Is that.....

__________________________________________
Author:
Maybe some of you are wondering why is jisung and chenle in the same class with mark and haechan. Well this is actually a fiction and in this story they're all at the same age their age gap are only by months but in jisung and chenle's case they're very immature and childish.

Enjoy and keep reading💕