"You wanna come?" He asked, casually, trying to find a pair of black shoes.

"And deal with your hormones and sexual tension? Hell no," Plagg said, cackling.

"Wow, like you know anything about love."

"Pfft says the single one."

"Like you're dating someone. And cheese doesn't count!"

"Excuse me," said Plagg, dramatically, "I take that very offensive. If only my lovely Sugarcube could hear you now."

"Sugarcube?"

"...Tikki you idiot."

"Why would someone so sweet put up with your sarcastic ass?"

"Watch your language kitten," Plagg said, sarcastically, "As if a child like you could understand what me and Sugarcube have, she is like a beautiful angel, sweet and kind."

"And what're you? The Devil?"

"Pfft I prefer El Diablo, but to each their own."

"OH my god Plagg I'm leaving."

"Suit yourself, I'll just leave to go find my darling Cookie. Try not to drown in your single depression," Plagg said, sarcastically...again.

"Yeah yeah," Adrien said. He grabbed his shoes and left, closing the door behind him. He locked the front door on his way out and got into the car. The driver dropped him off outside the school. Adrien made his way into the gym, ignoring the stares from girls he was getting. He walked to one of the empty tables and sat down, staring off into space. Even Plagg has a date tonight, if only.... As if he wished her into existence, Adrien's eyes met a familiar pair of bluebell ones. He froze as he stared deep into her eyes. She closed them for a moment, taking a deep breath, and started walking over to him. He looked down at what she was wearing. Holy shit. Saying she was pretty was an understatement. The girl was stunning. Her dress was similar to what she wore as an akuma. It was a black, off the shoulder dress made of a silky material that hugged her curves. At the waist, a sheer, flowing material started and hung loosely just past her knees in the front, trailing longer in the back, reaching halfway down her calves. You could just barely see the silky material cutting off midway down her thighs underneath. The sheer material was black like the dress, but as she moved gold glitter sparkled under certain lighting. The flashing lights made her raven hair look darker. The top half of her hair had been pulled into a neat braid crown, extremely thin strips of glittery, gold ribbon woven into it. The other half was curled and spilled down her back. Her stiletto heels were black with ribbons wrapping up her legs like a ballerina's. Black wings accented her eyes over the light amount of gold eyeshadow she was wearing. Her lips were a deep, blood red. She looked...breathtaking. Adrien hadn't realized he had been holding his breath until she was standing next to him, the corners of her lips curled up in a gentle smile.

"Is this seat taken?"

〜〜〜

Adrien stiffened as she asked this, her smile faltering slightly at the sight. He noticed her tense immediately.

"N-no, it's fine," he said, awkwardly, standing to pull her chair out, "Sorry, you just look..."

"I just look..." she replied playfully, sitting down in the chair.

"Gorgeous."

Marinette had not been prepared for such blunt honesty from Adrien.

"T-Thank y-you." C'mon Marinette, reduced to stuttering already? Keep your cool. Remember! You're over him, and you need to show him how powerful you are without him.