MSS: Birthday (Part.1)

A/N:Gonna be a short chapter.🤫😉

Skai's POV
'Ring, ring, ring, ring.' Sounded the alarm.

I got up angrily ."Okay, okay I'm up, God damn it."

Well it's here, my birthday, yay! The excitement in my voice is just evident right. ( note the sarcasm)

I rolled my eyes at absolutely nothing as I stood up from my position on the bed. I honestly don't know why I am so angry, maybe it'll ware off.

I went to the door and stood there pressing my ears against the door when I heard shuffling. I opened the door, my mom, dad, Sophia and my best friend Julie all fell to the floor.

I raised my eyebrow at them and crossed my arms."Eavesdrop much." They all got up and looked at me then gave sheepish smiles.

We stood there for about a minute until Julie squealed. "Happy Birthday My Queen." She brought me in for a hug. I smiled.

Maybe I really should be happy, it's my 18th birthday after all, I should really try to celebrate.

"Happy birthday my love." My dad smiled at me.

"Happy birthday my princess." My mom beamed at me.

I laughed, I looked down at Sophia who stared with her big blue eyes. I knelt down to her level. "Happy birthday big sis, I got this for you." She smirked and fumbled with something in her bag.

She turned her back to me and took something out of her fanny pack, and side-eyed me. "No peeking." Her smirk grew.

I closed my eyes and raised my eyebrows as I felt something cold being placed in my hand.

"You can open them now." She squealed.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands, I saw a beautiful gold locket. "Awe Soph this is beautiful. " I cooed.

"I saved up all my allowance just to buy you this." She said and I stared at her.

"Awe Soph you didn't have to do that." I said.

"No, it was nothing, I thought you could have something from me to remember me bye, since you'll be leaving." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I pulled her in for a hug. "I love you baby sis." I whispered into her ear.

I stood up to face my parents, I smiled.

"Well, Skaitra we can't start the big day without a big breakfast." My dad said and I smiled.

"Let's eat." I ran downstairs into the kitchen and was utterly shocked.

Everything from a pin to an anchor, everything that was edible of course.

I stared at the table in awe. "Umm Skai, are you going to eat?"

My smile was as the big as the Cheshire cat's. "Definitely."

20 minutes later.

"Ughhh." I groaned.

'That's what you get.' Lani said.

'Whatever.' I groaned again.

"I ate too much, I feel full." I groaned while holding my stomach. Everyone at the table stopped eating and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you just say you're full?" Julie's blue orbs widened.

I blinked. "Yeah, why?"

They all started clapping for no reason.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Skaitra Valentina Hendrickson just said she's full, you deserve an award!" Julie shouted.

I shook my head. "Really? That's what you guys are being extra about?"

"Yes baby, think about it you're always hungry, I'm surprised you haven't gained any weight yet." My mom giggled out.

I shook my head again. "Great! Now I feel fat."

They all laughed and wished me a Happy 18th Birthday.

I smiled at them.

This was probably gonna be a good birthday after all.

A/N: probably gonna post the next chapter later in the night.