Chapter Eleven

Emily's P.O.V.

Cameron grabbed my hand as we ran out the door. The girls were running after us. I swear they were gaining on us. They were yelling our names and every time I looked back one girl would be taking pictures. I couldn't help but laugh the entire time we were being chased.

"Guys over here!" Shawn yelled and pointed to a tall fence.

We all climbed over the fence as fast as we could then continued to run to a nearby gas station that was just around the corner. The girls ran right passed the station not knowing where we went.

"Good call man." Matt said to Shawn out of breath. "I hate when this happens."

"You hate it?" I asked surprisingly. "Dude, that was so much fun!"

"Yeah, but so much for our coffee." Taylor huffed.

I shrugged and noticed Cameron was still holding my hand. I shook him off awkwardly. We waited about a half hour before we called a taxi to take us back to Cameron's house. Good thing we waited too because the mob of girls got bigger and some actually came into the gas station. We all hid in the storage room though, so it was all good.

"Let's go to the beach." Cameron suggested. "It's literally in my front yard anyways."

Everyone agreed. I really didn't want to show my body, but I was hanging out with the Macgon boys. I couldn't turn that offer down. "I'll be out in a few minutes I just have to get my suit." I said.

"I can drive you to your house if you want." Aaron offered.

"Oh it's okay I live next door. Well it's my Uncles beach house, but you know."

"Oh." Aaron seemed disappointed.

My parents don't get home from work until around dinner time. Which was actually a good thing. I ran upstairs to put on my hot pink bikini. Then I grabbed a towel and met the boys outside.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Emily came out with her towel wrapped around her. "Let's go swim." I said to her, I wanted her to take her towel off.

"Uh, okay I just need sunscreen."

"Here I'll get it." I got the sunscreen and rubbed it into her shoulders while she got her arms. Her towel fell to her feet. I quickly put sunscreen on her back then ran to the water.

"Come on!" I called.

"No!" She yelled back.

I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I ran up to her, pick her up, and ran back to the water and threw her in. She was laughing the whole time. Matt and Taylor came over with a beach ball.

"Let's play some volleyball." Bryant said.

"I call being on Emily's team!" Aaron yelled.

"Me too!" Nash said.

"And me!" Hayes called.

So it was Emily, Nash, Hayes and I on a team. Then Bryant, Matt, Shawn and Taylor on the other. We won the first game, but then we lost the second. Afterwards we decided to go out to lunch.

"We should go party tonight." Taylor said with a mouth full of fries.

"Uh, I don't know." Emily said.

"Aw come on don't be like that." Matt teased.

"I don't know. Maybe." She said.

After lunch we all walked to Emily's house. The guys and I had a meeting so we had to leave.

"See ya Emily." I hugged her then left. Now I only have one thing on my mind. The cuts on her wrist...