Ripper Binge

I woke up next to Nik. His arms were wrapped tight around me. 'Shit.' I thought. I looked at the time it was almost noon.

I rolled back over to see Nik was up.

"Hello love." He whispered before letting me go.

I couldn't stay there I had to go home I cheated on Jeremy I had to leave. I jumped up and started to gather myself.

"Lucy what are you doing?" He asked me.

"I have to go this was a mistake I have a boyfriend I need to go home. I said panicking.

Nik looked pissed. "Fine if that's what you want. " He jumped out of the bed and grabbed my arm tightly and took me to his car carrying my stuff with him.

*********

It was an awkward drive back to Mystic Falls and Nik was going 60 over the speed limit.

"Nik slow down." I said.

"Why you need to get back to your precious human boyfriend." He said.

"It's not just him I'm worried about Stefan. He's handling everything badly."

"He is a vampire he should drink human blood." Nik said. "Listen to yourself Lucy. What has Jeremy done for you compared to myself." He said.

I was getting mad. "He never left me!" I yelled. "He didn't compel me to forget a whole decade and my friends!"

"I did it for your own protection dammit!" He yelled back. "You are very brave for yelling at me!"

"Why? You won't kill me and if you do oh well I'm over 100 years old it's about time! I yelled.

"Get out of my car!" Nik yelled at me pulling over

"Fine you don't have to tell me twice."

I said getting out his car and walking away.

*************

I was tired that fight with Nik and me having to run home was tiring. I stood in the doorway looking at Stefan he didn't know I was home yet.

"Hello Steffy." I said walking in to the little jail we had in our basement.

He turned to look at me and didn't say anything to me.

"Nice to see you to." I said. 'I wish Lexi was here.' I thought as I saw Damon and Elena walk in. I could tell the concern in Elena's face.

"Lucy Salvator! Don't ever leave again like that!" Damon said to me.

"Not my fault my friend saved me life and then kind of kidnapped me." I said sarcastically.

"Jeremy was scared he didn't know where you were!" Elena yelled at me.

"Well I'm fine and here now!" I snapped back. "Let's focus on the problem." I said pointing I my twin.

***********

I stood in the library with a glass of vodka in my hand. I couldn't keep Stefan off her mind. He was worse than I expected. I kept thinking of Klaus and the hurt on his face. 'What was e protecting me from?' I thought.

"You have Stefan's brooding face on." Damon said to me as he walked into the room with Elena behind him.

I just gave him a small nod, letting him know that I heard him. Damon was looking at something he got from Pearl.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" Elena asked him as she put some clothes in her bag.

"Nope." Damon said as he looked at the item. "Whatever it is, it doesn't work."