Choose Your Character! List 1 ♥️

So this chapter is dedicated to all the Yami/Atem Types! I'm listing different types I came up with for this book. It's an idea I got after playing a couple dating sim games. I thought it be so fun basing a book of one shots to the idea. The limit is imagination for character traits.

Here is the Guide!

The set up will go like this:
1. (Yami Yugi's and/or Atem name for AU)
Boyfriend Traits 💗
(list different traits of their personality like if they're flirty or perverted)
-
-
-
Title: (its not Yami with out his title! Is he king of games or royalty in the AU? Could be anything relating to it too like #1 hero, etc.)
Dreams: (what does Yami want in life? Is he a world champion duelist who wants to travel the world? It helps with story too.)
Likes: (what his favorite food is, if he likes games, and anything in between)
Dislikes: (his dislikes this reveals more of his personality, for example if he hates peasants or the rich, etc)

(not a dating sim without its likes and dislikes, etc. Rest will list other facts about Yami)

Hobbies: (What he enjoys to do in free time. I believe this will help you decide what you like most in the Yami/Atem listed along with his likes and dislikes of course)
Profile: (place photo)
Describe him and his background in a short summary, his story/plot
Quote: (something they'd say to their girlfriend/love interest a.k.a you)

♥️

That's pretty much how I'll list Yami/Atem types! I'll also put a photo to help guide you through oneshots/chapters posted in the future. Onto choosing your character!

👑💜💟💜👑
Types!!!

1. Yami Yugi
Boyfriend Traits 💜💜💜
- Loyal x1000   - A Romantic   - Protective
- Caring x1000  - Very Flirty  - Jealousy (75%)
- Passionate  - Hand holding
Title: King of Games! (He did defeat Pegasus after all)
Dreams: Travel the world, duel around the world, keep his title and duel in many championships
Likes: Games of any kind, a good challenge, friends, Egyptian culture, and cheeseburgers
Dislikes: Wrong doings of any kind, friends in pain, any acts of harm toward others
Hobbies: GAMES!, dueling, Gym, hanging out with friends, puzzles, tournaments
Profile:

 Yami Yugi Boyfriend Traits 💜💜💜- Loyal x1000   - A Romantic   - Protective- Caring x1000  - Very Flirty  - Jealousy (75%)- Passionate  - Hand holding Title: King of Games! (He did defeat Pegasus after all)Dreams: Travel the world, duel around t...

The former spirit of the millennium puzzle. He was once the spirit of the puzzle but now has his own body, no longer has to share one with Yugi. He isn't sure why he was given his own body but knows the answers lie within his memories. He wishes to find the answer but in the mean time he is enjoying life at the Kame game shop and dueling as a professional duelist. His rival Seto Kaiba gets on his nerves but he enjoys the challenge. Him and Kaiba are almost always dueling. Upon meeting you his memories slowly recover and later realizes you two are meant to be.