⚡️21 - can she? [M]⚡️

Mulai dari awal

"get used to it, there's a lot more to come" taehyung says as he slaps the boys ass again.

jungkook was never really a sadist, nor a masochist. he didn't really judge people for liking it tho because ya know, kink shaming ain't cool. but holy shit, for taehyung he's the hugest masochist ever. like — really. he actually enjoys it, the burning sensation on his skin after that taehyung left a slap behind, it turns him on even more.

"t-three."

and another one.

"ah fuck, four."

jungkook feels the tears climbing up to his eyes but ignores them and tries to blink them away cause momma surely raised no weak bitch.

"what do we say when someone gives us a gift? huh?"

"t-thank you?" the latter replies, voice shaky.

"exactly, and i haven't heard those from you and you received four gifts so far"

it really makes jungkook question everything — how taehyung knows all the little details about him, all his kinks, what he likes and dislikes, how he manages to make him so vulnerable and submissive just by his words, not to speak about his actions.

"thank you master" the boy whined out after getting another smack on his round ass.

"do you think your little crush could ever make you feel like this, hm?" taehyung almost yells as he spanks the boy even harder, making his ass go cherry red.

"o-of course she c-can't, tae"

"what's my name for today, baby?"

"sorry. of course she can't, daddy."

"good boy, continue counting" says the older as he rubs the boy's sore ass.

a few more spanks later — okay let's be real, like 10 spanks later we have whinny jungkook rubbing the sore spots while muttering "my ass hurts."

"you know what, I'm gonna put on a show your crush couldn't even if she wanted to" taehyung says as he stands up and brings out ribbon he's been hiding.

and the younger knows what he was in for.

taehyung ties jungkook to the bed frame and gets a nice vibrating plug for jungkook to concentrate on.

as the device starts vibrating, jungkook, can't contain his moans to save his life.

taehyung swiftly pushes his pants down to reveal blush pink, lace panties decorating his lower half.
jungkooks jaw drops at the sight, as if he didn't have a vibrating butt plug inside him.

"from where d-do you have these?"

"i actually wanted to give them to jimin as a joke but i thought that they'd probably look good on me and here we are. do you like it, ggukie?"

the older proceeds to sway his hips over to the younger all while maintaining eye contact. jungkook is speechless. as taehyung straddles jungkook he presses down on him, making the plug go deeper, just enhancing the pleasure.

"would you choose your crush to sit on you like that over me baby?" taehyung asks, eyes mischievously sparkling.

"n-no of course not, m-master."

"that's what i like to hear", taehyung says as he gets off the younger and turns the plug off. "now, now, what shall we do next? should i just leave you here with a raging boner all tied up and pretty? or maybe edge you until you can't take it anymore, insert the plug after you finish and just leave you there, crying from overstimulation, huh?"