Pick up lines (harry potter)

Tony:
His to you: I don't need accio to make you come...
Yours to him: Did you order some Felix Felicis? Cause you’re about to get lucky!
-
Bruce:
His to you: Are you sure you’re not a Dementor? Because I’m sure I’d die if you kissed me.
Yours to him: Is this the Hogwarts Express? Because it feels like you and I are headed somewhere magical.
Steve:
His to you: I might as well be under the Imperius curse, because I’d do anything for you.
Yours to him: You must play Quidditch. I know a Keeper when I see one.
-
Bucky:
His to you: I could make you scream louder than a mandrake!
Yours to him: You wanna make me moan like Myrtle?
-
Clint:
His to you: The Sorting Hat has spoken, and it says I belong in your house.
Yours to him: We may not be in Professor Flitwick’s class, but you sure are charming!
-
Natasha:
Her to you: Wanna go manage some mischief together? I solemnly swear I’m up to no good.
You to her: Are you a snitch? Because you are by far the greatest catch here.
-
Peitro:
His to you: Call Ollivander, because I think my wand has found its master.
Yours to him: Did you just use the stupify charm or are you a natural stunner?
-
Wanda:
Hers to you: Are you sure that you are a muggle? Because that ass is magical!
Yours to her: What do you say we disapparate out of here?
-
Loki:
His to you: I’m very interested in exploring your Chamber of Secrets.
Yours to him: Wow, when I said “Accio hottie”, I didn’t expect it to work!
-
Thor:
His to you: I need to learn Occlumency, because I can’t get you out of my thoughts.
Yours to him: Are you a basilisk? Because when I caught sight of you, I froze.
-
Sam:
His to you: I may not be the boy who lived, but I can still be your chosen one.
Yours to him: What do you say we go look for the Room of Requirement? 
-
Matt:
His to you: Did you say “Petrificus Totalus”? Because you’ve made me stiff.
Yours to him: You must be my horcrux, because you complete me.

______________________________________________

Wow these are fucking dorty broos

Keep it moist my friends!