t w e n t y f i v e

Start from the beginning

"Noooo," Peter whined, "I wanna stay with you and sleep with you."

"What?" You laughed.

Peter realised what his words could have implied, "I mean like- like a sleepover? Not that um no. Well I mean not that I'm opposed to that but- okay I'll shut up before I make things worse. Sorry."

"It's okay...dork."

He jokingly glared at you with fervent flushed cheeks showing.

"Well I guess I'll head home now." You walked him out.

"I'll see you, tomorrow, after school, probably at 3 pm. Sound good?" He questioned.

"Sounds great, promise?"

"Promise," he held out his pinky to pinky swear he would be there, "I love you."

"I love you too, Pete," you replied, holding up your pinky and interlocking it with his for a few seconds.

You both smiled and shared one last kiss for the night. And it was a long one for sure. Then you hugged him and buried your face in his chest, you didn't want him to go but you didn't want him to be exhausted tomorrow either.

"Bye y/n."

You waved, "Bye Peter."

He walked down the hallway and turned to look at you again before getting on the elevator. He held up his hands as a heart, and gave you a cheeky smile. You smiled back and held up one to him too. Right before stepping on the elevator he blew you a big kiss and mouthed, "I love you."

——————
tuesday

School was just about to end for the day and you were euphoric. You missed Peter so much even though you saw him less than 24 hours ago. School was so boring with out him. And not to mention, you missed his hugs and kisses. But Michelle kept you company most of the day.

Also, your mom texted you that she was on her way home from the hospital with your father who was fully taken out of his coma! You missed him so much and you had so much to catch him up on. The wait would be over and everything was going to go back to normal. Finally. You had Peter, and you were getting your father back.

Peter also said he was on his way back, texting you from the bus. He sent you memes and several hearts to show how much he loved you and wished he could be in your arms right now. What a babe.

When the bell finally rang, you were out the door as quick as possible, shocking Michelle when you sped by her and waved.

"Bye weirdo! I'll text you later!" She shouted as you rushed to the doors.

Soon you were on the subway headed to your apartment, eager to see your parents and Peter real soon. You were so, so happy to finally be able to just have a conversation with your dad again. It had been so long and so painful watching him sit there in a hospital bed seemingly lifeless. You told Peter earlier that your dad was coming home this afternoon too. Peter tried to come off as excited for you through the texts, but he still felt guilty. Like it was all his fault he couldn't save your dad from that car crash right then and there. He was annoyed with himself and wondered why his spidey senses didn't trigger the incoming collision. But he was just glad your dad was okay and finally coming home.

You arrived home before your parents did, and texted Peter. Your last message was thirty minutes ago and you haven't heard back from him yet. You thought maybe he was fulfilling some spider-man duties before coming over. Your parents were probably minutes or even seconds away, your adrenaline building up. Then you got a text, hoping it was Peter or your mom or dad. But it was Michelle.

AGAIN: Peter Parker x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara