Preserum Stucky Smut

Bucky woke up one afternoon to see Steve straddling him and looking down at him as he started to undue the brunettes shirt. "Steve. What are you doing" he asks softly but the blonde kept going. He pulls Bucky's shirt off and threw it on the floor. He moved up Bucky's now bare chest and cupped his cheek as he leaned down to kiss him. Bucky kissed him back gently and his arms wrapped around the smaller's waist. "I want to ride you" he says as as a blush appears on Bucky's face not expecting Steve's forwardness.  "Oh. Okay" he replies and pulls Steve back into a kiss.

Bucky decided to let Steve do as he pleased because he was tired and honestly, he wasn't that horny which seemed to be exactly the opposite of Steve. Steve quickly stripped to his boxers as Bucky watches and admired his small frame. His eyes sparkled with love as he watched his small lover undress himself and smiled gently at him. When Steve finished he sat up and pulled back while he poked Bucky's side to get him into a sitting position. Bucky takes a minute but then finally moves so his back was on the large and soft cushions and his legs hung over the side with the small boy in between them. Steve looked up and smiled at him as he undid Bucky's belt and threw it beside the pile of his clothes.

He unbuttoned Bucky's pants while he watched and reached out threading his finger through Steve's short blonde hair. "I love you Stevie" he cooed gently and Steve stopped his motions only to reply. "I love you too Buck" he said smiling softly at him and then continuing his motions. He pulled Bucky's pants to his knees and looked at Bucky's crotch and smiled. He finished pulling Bucky's pants off and cranes upwards and pushed his nose against his bulge. Bucky let out a small moan so Steve kept going. He pressed harder and licked at Bucky through his cotton boxers.

"Mhm..Steve...baby. Stop..teasing" Bucky says through labored breathes as he reaches down and takes Steve's face in his hands. He gently pulled Steve upwards to press a kiss to his soft lips. Steve followed and climbed up Bucky and sat comfortably in his lap. He reached behind himself and somehow tugged Bucky's boxers off. He broke the kiss when Bucky pulled his own boxers off and then slowly moved to line himself up with Bucky's help. He winced when Buckys head breached his entrance and then slowly sat down. His breathing was ragged and in time with the brunettes as he slowly bottomed out. He waited for his body to adjust and then slowly came back up and then went down again.

Bucky put his hands on Steve's waist and helps Steve move up and down his length as the blonde soon sped up. Steve continued to ride Bucky both of them getting closer to their release. Steve bounced along Bucky's shaft and Bucky held him up thrusting into the blonde. "Bucky...Buck..I'm close...just a little more...please" he says between shallow breaths. Bucky sped up in response moving his hips faster and harder, hitting Steve's prostate perfectly as Steve bounced along. "Buuuuckyy" Steve moaned and his head tipped back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pure pleasure. Bucky smiled and grabbed his hips slamming Steve hard against himself as he thrusted upwards as they both came in unison. Bucky slowed down when he felt Steve's load drip onto his chest. He smiled up at Steve who was almost in another reality and brought him into a kiss.