Just like many nights Timothée waves away all of Julien's attempts at getting him to go out and socialize with other human beings, and he decides to stay home and read some scripts instead.

His couch was comfortable, so were his pillows and he sat there in the comfort of his own home and enjoyed being alone for a moment or two. Surprisingly enough, Timothée was never left alone. His mother and father were always smothering him with love, telling him to have dinner with them and showing up at his apartment unannounced.

His sister Pauline would spend loads of time with him and so would some of his friends, Julien being the main one who really kept Timothée in check. They were all afraid he would fall into some deep hole, like the one Daisy had fallen into.

There were photos of her all over the media, being shown drunk and throwing up on the sidewalk. Timothée had seen the photos, but he insisted that they were merely fabricated photos that made her out to be something she is not. Because from what he can remember correctly, Daisy didn't drink alcohol. She never wanted to and she never will.

She was not an alcoholic.

After what happened to Harvey Timothée tried distancing himself away from alcoholic drinks too, because it was just so traumatizing. Therefore, he dismissed the photographs and told his friends and family that she must have been sick when those photos were taken and the paparazzi made it a bigger deal than it was.

But everyone knew the real truth. Daisy was following the same path Harvey went down. And soon enough, she'd end up just like him. Dead. Therefore, everyone tried to keep themselves as close to Timothée as possible so that he wouldn't fall into the same pit that she did.

And he didn't. At least not yet.

He's been fine. Not happy, not content. But okay.

Timothée is able to smile at times, to laugh, to listen and to still love and appreciate things. He isn't miserable or depressed but there are times where it will feel like there is a growing pit in his stomach. And it hurts more than any sort of physical pain anyone could ever experience.

It used to be filled, with Daisy's love. With her affection for him and her care for him. But he no longer had that. Now he was left with a very hallow feeling in his chest. But it was better than nothing.

A knock on his door brings him out of his focus. He had gotten very lost in one of the scripts his agent had sent him and it took him a moment to stand up and open the door because of how captivated he was by it.

But after standing up and opening his door there was nothing more captivating in that moment then seeing Daisy Cohen with a goofy grin on her face. It was weird, to see her smile. He truly hadn't seen the sight of her smile in months.

Not even in the many photos the paparazzi took of her. She rarely ever smiled in those photos. She always had a straight face on, or she was hiding her face with a cap or some bulky sunglasses.

But, it was never a smile.

Either way he missed it, so very dearly and he had forgotten just how much joy it had brought him to see her look so.. at peace. She was always on edge. From the moment her father fell ill Daisy had been anxious and fearful, but seeing her this way was so refreshing yet so terrifying at the same time. Because.. why was she smiling in the first place?

'Hey.' her voice, it comes out of her and it didn't sound the same to Timothée. She sounded different and as she stepped towards him to come inside she staggered forward and he catches her in his arms holding her body up. Daisy laughs.