| 7 | stalker alert

Priv. Conversation
Timothée🙊
Daisy🌼

Timothée🙊
my mom and dad watched Renovate.
they somehow found out we've been hanging out recently and now they want to meet you 😬

Daisy🌼
Wow 😂
We've been friends for like 5 days and I'm meeting the parents already

Timothée🙊
haha.. very funny.
but like seriously if your busy I understand, like don't be shy to tell me no if you can't make it I completely get it.

Daisy🌼
Are you kidding!
Even if I was busy (I'm not btw) I'd still drop everything to meet the chalamet's

Timothée🙊
You're too nice Daisy

Daisy🌼
stop I'm blushing!

Timothée🙊
How does 5 o'clock sound?

Daisy🌼
today?

Timothée🙊
Only if you want to, I'm fine with tomorrow but after tomorrow I have a meeting

Daisy🌼
No no it's fine
Today's great
Where do I meet you?

Timothée🙊
I'll pick you up and bring you to my place
I have nothing else to do

Daisy🌼
Oh cool
I'm at the Cohen hotel
My brother and I were meant to hang but he left me in the lobby to go to a meeting

Timothée🙊
dw I'm on the way ;)
Oh and I keep forgetting your parents own hotel's

Daisy🌼
I don't, they keep asking me to join the family business. It's getting on my nerves.

Timothée🙊
That sounds real stressful

Daisy🌼
It is :/

******

Daisy receives a text message from Timothée about a half hour after their conversation. His car had pulled up and she had strictly informed the valet not to take his money because he was a friend of hers. They obliged and Daisy watched as Timothée exited his car and let them take it to the parking garage.

'My parents aren't expecting us until five o'clock so I thought I'd keep you company here.' Timothée says before pulling her in for a hug. Which wasn't unusual because it was something they had been doing quite often over the past few days.

The two had been hanging out quite often ever since their little dance class on the sidewalk. Daisy had grown used to having him around and Timothée appreciated her company. He had very little friends in New York nowadays. Most were in college so they were always busy, or moved away.

Daisy was good company to have around and made him forget about how lonely he'd been. 'Love the hotel, it's actually my second time here.' Timothée states as he scans the Lobby. Daisy raised her eyebrows in surprise.

'Oh really? So you've stayed here before?' She asks but Timothée shakes his head.

'Nope, But one of my family members did a while ago and I came to visit them. The service was really good when we had dinner here so I'll give you points for that.' Daisy chuckles as she leads him to the elevators and takes him up to the top floor. Once the elevator doors open Timothée is in awe as he looks at the large pent house.