Chapter 3

As I was brought out of the pit, the men carrying me took me across the foyer, and laid me in a small grey room. The room had a small bed, in which they laid me down on. There was a defibrillator on one wall, and a small first aid kit hanging nearby. "Alright miss, we have called the ambulance, and they should be here soon. I gave a small "thank you", not trusting myself to nod my head. The time flew by as I was in and out of consciousness. In between one of my "spells", I heard a distant commotion.

I opened my eyes, and low and behold saw Michael frickin Clifford standing in the doorway talking with his other band mates, and the paramedics that had apparently come to whisk me away. "I saw everything happen from the stage. Is there anything we can do for her?" Michael said to the paramedic. Before I could hear a response, I groaned in pain and  the world around me began to fade away.

Michael's POV

"Is there anything we can do for her?" I said to the paramedic who came to whisk our young injured fan away. We were both interrupted as a groan sounded through the small room. We all focused in on the young woman laying on the stretcher. It was clear that she was in some kind of pain. Just then, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began convulsing. "Quickly help me hold her and turn her on her side" the paramedic shouted to the four of us. We all gathered around her. I held her head gently, tilting it to one side while the guys turned her body. Finally the paramedic stabbed a needle into her and pushed the plunger down, and within seconds, the young woman had stop convulsing. "Alright, I need to load her into the ambulance now." The paramedic announced to the room at large. Before we all knew it, the young woman was whisked away on the stretcher, leaving the guys and what I assumed was her best friend standing in the small room. We were all left astonished and concerned for the young woman. We felt awful that something like that had happened to a fan of ours, over us for crying out loud. We knew that we had to do something. So after the show, we knew that we had a couple of days that we could spend in the city, before we headed back out on tour. So we decided that we would go visit the young woman in the hospital. We all felt that it was the right thing to do.

Song's POV

I woke up sometime later to the quiet noise of beeping. I opened my eyes, and blinked several times before my vision finally cleared up. I felt like crap to say the least, but most importantly, I felt that heavy medicated state that you usually get from pain killers. I tried to look around, but was stopped by a c-collar, then it all came rushing back to me in a groan. "Miss Song, Im glad to see you are awake" a voice said from somewhere beside me. I turned my gaze toward where the voice came from, and was met with a doctor in a white coat. "Miss Song, how are you feeling?" the young doctor asked me. I replied "I feel quite medicated honestly" "well that is to be expected my dear, you just got out of a surgery." he replied. I was quite taken aback. "I was in surgery?!" "Yes ma'am you were, we had to fix your right leg. Your leg was in pretty bad shape, but we strengthened it with rods and screws. You'll be on crutches for quite some time, but you got away lucky. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, it wasn't completely shattered." So much information was swirling around in my brain, I was so overwhelmed. Then I heard something that I never thought I would. "we were just hoping to check in on her." Michael frickin Clifford said. My heart rate increased as I heard Michael and the rest of the boys walk in. I felt a hand on my arm, as Mikey's face appeared in my line of vision. Oh my gosh they are actually here.

I turned a drugged smile up to my crush Michael. "How are you?" he said to me, while he held my hand. "umm, I'm ok." I said with a little chuckle "I'm pretty sure I'm high" I said rather seriously, which had everyone in the room laughing. Before long, I started to close my eyes, and right as I closed them, I heard shifting in the room. "So doc, how bad is she?" I heard Michael whisper to the doctor "Well sir, you see, her leg was in pretty bad shape. We managed to fix it, and luckily she didn't have any internal bleeding, but she is going to be need a lot of attention with that leg, and she is going to need lots of physical therapy as well. Not to mention that she is going to be in pain for a while until she regains strength in that leg. She has a long road ahead of her, that's for sure."

I then heard some quiet whispering, and then Michael spoke again. "We would like to take care of her, help her the best we can." He said, and I heard agreements come from all the guys. My medicated mind began to get me all emotional, to the point where I just wanted to be dumb and jump out of bed and huge all of the guys, but most importantly my crush. " I'm sure that would be fine. We should be releasing her in a few short days. We just need to make sure that no infections occur and that the healing continues, but after that, we will send her with a wheel chair, crutches, and a nice cast and walking boot to take home." The doctor said to the guys who were standing next to my bed. I blindly reached my hand out towards where the voices where coming from, and took hold of a hand. "Thank you." I managed to croak out. My voice still unrecovered from being asleep for so long. "It's the least we can do."

At this point, my dreams were starting to come true. Maybe not exactly how I envisioned them but they were coming true non the less.