Time Skip

I was being shaken while someone was calling my name, It sounded like Haruhi so it must be time to go home.

"Are we going home now?" I asked sitting up to rub my eye.

"More like time for dinner," She said shocking me. I opened both of my eyes seeing that I was in my room at home.

"What? but ... how? When did we ...?" I was so very confused cause I did not remember waking up and going home.

"Tamaki drove us home, he didn't want to wake you as you were and I quote ' too cute to disturb from your dream' he made the whole neighbourhood come out thinking something was wrong with you again since he was carrying you into the apartment," She said, my face turned the shade of a tomato.

"H-he... H-he..." I didn't know what to say so I just pulled the entire blanket that I slept with over my head, hiding away from my own embarrassment. Haruhi was trying to pull it off me, yelling something about dinner but I didn't let her take the blanket from me, I didn't want to leave, knowing that Tamaki had taken me home while still asleep and carrying me to my room before leaving. Oh no... Tamaki had seen my room. It's not like its a bad thing and I don't have anything that would necessarily be embarrassing if he saw, Its more just the fact that I would have liked to clean and put everything in order before he saw it. Haruhi got tired of pulling on the blanket after like 5 minutes, she left saying that she would come with some dinner since I refused to leave my blanket fortress. I pulled the blanket off of my head and turned so I was laying on my side, staring into the wall, I didn't know for how long a laid there Haruhi had come with dinner which I ate even though I didn't feel hungry at all, but I know that Haruhi and dad would get worried if I didn't eat and I didn't want that. I hear a bing which meant I have a message on my phone, I picked it up and looked who message me. Tamaki's name was on the display making me sit up and open so I could see what he wrote.

'Hi, are you awake? I just wanted to know if you are alright :) - Tamaki' I smiled and turned so I could lean on the wall, I was strange, I was texting to Tamaki using his old phone, he had been so kind as to give it to me so I could stay in contact when I left the clubroom.

'I'm perfectly okay, but you could have just woken me up instead of carrying me home - (Y/N)' I smile as I sent it away, I felt a lot more at ease texting him as I didn't have to think about looking stupid in front of him.

'No, you clearly needed the rest, you had been running around all day, it isn't good to strain your body this early after a coma, beside you weigh nothing, are you really sure that you are eating right? - Tamaki'

He seemed like he was genuinely concerned for me, I found it rather cute as I could him looking at me with his eyes full of concern for just my well being. No, now I'm being selfish, he has so many that he needs to think about, the host club, the ladies that he entertains, his family, I can't be selfish and want his eye only on me.

'I just ate dinner, don't worry. And you seem to know a few things about this stuff - (Y/N)'

I placed the phone on the bed and stood up I was still in most of my uniform so I started to pull off my dress shirt so I could put on a shirt to sleep in, another ping came from my phone, I quickly finished changing and took a seat on the bed again, picked up the phone before rolling over so my legs were laying on the wall slightly bend with my back still on the bed. I turned the screen and looked at the message on the display.

'It reminds me a bit of my mother, so I just use a few of the things I would tell her - Tamaki'

I got concerned haven't heard of Tamaki's mom before, I have met his dad when I enrolled into Ouran but this is the first I hear of his mother.