Beach Day ! {BlackStar x Reader}

You smiled at your best friend as he put sun cream on your back,arms,and legs. You really just couldn't be bothered so you weren't going to try. Your best friend,BlackStar,pulled back with some sun cream on his hands and bopped your nose lightly with it. He then chuckled as you rubbed in the sun scream on your nose.

"Thanks,Star !" You thanked him loudly,patting his head. He just let his face crinkle up and smiled at you as you bopped some on his nose also.

"Thanks,(y/n) !" BlackStar said,using the same tone you used. You giggled then rubbed his nose,removing the cream.

"It was my pleasure~!" You giggled again. BlackStar just chuckled and stood up.

"Let's go ! You can't just go to the beach and not go to the ocean ! In the ocean !" BlackStar yelled,fist pumping the air. You looked out at the ocean and seen all of your friends,splashing around in the water. You sighed,having the fear of open waters,BlackStar had forgotten but quickly remembered. "I-I'm sorry (y/n).. I didn't mean to -"

"BlackStar,it's alright. I don't mind you saying it,but just don't make me go in there.. Please ?" You asked,looking over at him but shading your eyes with your hand. BlackStar nodded and held your hand.

"We'll sit here ! And do what you want ! I won't ever leave your side." BlackStar smiled,you blushed and smiled also as you boy began building a sand castle. It was looking pretty good actually,but BlackStar found two shells that looked like body shaped and ran to a small shop and got a few artsy craft things,like papers and straws and foils. He came back and started making the little shells look like you and him,it made you blush more as he placed them on top of the castle and made them kiss.

"BlackStar.. ? What are you -" You looked up but were cut off by his soft lips against yours. You blushed and kissed back but he pulled back and continued making the sand castle with one hand while holding yours in his other.

Soul Eater One-Shot's !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें