2.1

"Watch your head!" Harry screeches, as he helps Louis get into their car.

"Oh shush," Louis giggles, sitting in the passenger seat. He lifts his moon boot cladded leg into the car, and grins at Harry. "See, Im not useless," he pokes his tongue out at the curly haired boy.

Harry rolls his eyes, hand on the door. "Sorry for caring about you," he sasses, making sure all of Louis' limbs are in, before shutting the door.

Harry gets in the other side, and looks over at Louis. "Are you feeling okay?"

Louis places his hand on Harry's thigh, "I'm fine! I think a night in hospital did me good, I didn't have to put up with your cuddles!"

Harry pouts, "you love my cuddles!"

Louis sighs dramatically, "that I do," he squeezes Harry's thigh, and then retracts his hand.

"Thank you..." Louis whispers after Harry had started the car, and they were on the way back to the dorms.

"What for?" Harry gives him a quick side glance.

"Staying with me, being there for me. Everything. It means a lot."

"Where else would I be?" Harry chuckles, "I love you more then anyone, Louis. You should know that by now."

Louis seems to be tearing up, "I know, I know. And it's mutual..."

Harry grins, "I'm so glad you're okay..." he has been worried about Louis ever since he heard, and even though he knows Louis is okay, and only has a sore ankle. He is still worried. "I almost don't want to let you out of my sight... I wouldn't be able to cope if I lost you."

Louis sniffles, and wipes his eyes. "I was so scared, Hazza... So scared when I woke up in that ambulance, and you weren't there. I thought I was going to die, the paramedics were making a big fuss. I didn't know what was happening. I thought I wasn't going to see your beautiful face ever again." Louis looks out the window, blushing a bright red at all of his confessions.

"You're okay, Lou... And I've never been more thankful for anything in my life."

-*-

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up!" Louis yells, clapping his hands together. He is sitting on the bed, watching from the small kitchen Harry making cupcakes for him.

Louis had said he wanted them when they were so close to the collage, so of course Harry had to go to the supermarket to pick up the ingredients, otherwise he would have to out up with a whiny Louis all night.

"They're almost ready, calm down! I'm going as fast as I can!" Harry whines, kind of frustrated.

Louis pretends to become faint, and says in a high pitched voice, "oh no, Harry. I'm getting awfully sick, since I don't have anything in my mouth to eat... If you don't hurry up, and get me a cupcake I might die!"

"If you don't shut up, I might have to put something in your mouth to make you," Harry grumbles, adding some of the pink frosting, (Louis' request) onto the cupcakes.

"You dirty fuck!" Louis squeals, and buries his face into the pillow, blushing.

Harry shrugs, "that'll teach you to be more patient..."

"I'd prefer that over the cupcakes," Louis whispers into the pillow.