Who Y/n Is (Real World)

This is Y/n's character description Aka Yu (Lol persona 4 reference)

But Really This You

Y/n= Your Name L/n=Last Name

Height:5'0ft or 154cm(Reader~Chan is tiny <3)

S/T=Skin Tone

H/C-Hair Color

S/H/C=Second Hair Color (Cause you have highlights or some of your high is dyed, like the tips)

Appearances

(Spring and Fall School Uniform) Shujin Uniform with a leather jacket on top, Skirt with ripped black leggings and combat boots (that make you like 3 inches taller) complete with a butterfly hair pin (Reason for explained later)

Summer Clothes

Swimsuit

But its your favorite color (I'm to lazy to explain plus i didn't want it to slutly, i mean your still in high school lol)

Non Swimsuit

A Crop top that says "Fries over Guys" with short shorts and a few bracelets butterfly related and black tennis shoes

Causal Outfit (Outside Of School)

The same leather jacket with a nice shirt on that say "F*%k Authority" along with ripped jeans,her combat boots, and Her butterfly hairpin

School

(Summer)Regular school uniform with Leather jacket tied around waist, skirt with no leggings, tennis shoes, butterfly hair pin

Winter Outfits

(Casual)Leather jacket with a grey sweater cut off on the shoulders and thumb-holes in case it gets hot in buildings, jeans and her heavy winter boots

(School) Leather jacket with school jacket,wears pants when it's extra cold, Heavy winter boots, butterfly hairpin

Background

Y/n was born with no father and no memory of her mother, all she remembers is the cold street and people looking down on her as they passed her down the street. But she was a smart and quick witted girl. She got a job at a small cafe and earned some money at the age of 10, when she turned 11 she managed to get her own place thanks to the owner of the cafe giving her enough money each week she worked. At the age of 12 she started school, she was bullied left and right going home with more bruises and cuts more and more every day falling deeper and deeper into a depression but it turned into anger, one day she snapped and fought this group of people causing all of her pain and suffering. She hurt them causing them all some sort of injury.

Bloody nose,broken hand,cuts,punches,you name it she did it

Now that group of people left her alone but started to mess with other people which didn't stick with her. She didn't want anyone to feel the pain that she felt so she threatened them to never hurt anyone again, to which they agreed out of fear.

Now her being a second year in high school. The rumors regarding her are different, from killing someone to fighting a teacher to which are not true The only person that is not scared of her before the new transfer student is Ryuji Sakamoto. Y/n always found respect for him, his vulgarness was always unique which she liked. Y/n likes outcasts that dont really follow rules which he most differently is. Now she's not really friends with him, she just respects his life style.

Your Arcana

The Ace Of Wands Is A Real Tarot But its only a minor one not major like all of the phantom thieves or other main characters but in this story for the sake of it, will be major, all the major arcanas where taken believe me i looked for like 20 minutes for one that was not in use already, but had no luck so i ran across this one i liked the description of it and builded a character around it Strong willed, justice seeking, and rebel like,

Persona-lity (Get it? lol)

I really wanted you to be a typical shy school girl but wanted a different approach for this book. So your a delinquent but have shy qualities.Basically tough outside sweet inside if you can reach that part of her (You) though.

The next part will be what you are in palaces and mementos.