arriving

Ultimate Ability: Hack into the map and reveal the location of one enemy from each squad for 15 seconds.

After a long time of deciding, you went back to your hack-the-map idea. It was pretty cool, anyways.

Today you were leaving for the Apex Games. Were you nervous? Sort of. Well, a lot. You never had any experience with guns or weapons in general. Your weapon was knowledge. But, with some training, you could get used to guns easily.

You held your bags by your side. Only one, carrying the most vital needs. Of course, you brought a high-tech computer with you, your robots, etc. Hoping it was not too much, you stepped outside and got on your motorcycle. Heaving the bags on the back and tying them down, you were off.

As you sped down the roads, you let the breeze run through your hair. A wonderful feeling. It made you feel free, like you didn't have to hide your identity. But the thought of being found out made your stomach twirl. You would be in big trouble. Hell, you'd probably be arrested! Of course, that wasn't the goal here. Keep a low profile and don't reveal anything valuable. Someone in the games could be working for the government.

Soon enough, you arrived at your destination. People were boarding a plane-type of thing. You stood in the line, and once you got to the front, someone asked for the letter and forum you received. Showing them the papers, you made it onto the plane. Apparently, they needed to travel to the arena, about an hour flight. You didn't mind.

You opened your eyes and people were standing up, grabbing their bags from the hangers above. You didn't remembers falling asleep, but it happened. Rubbing your eyes, you unbuckled, stood up, and stretched. Quickly grabbing your bag, you shuffled out into the small aisle of the plane, making your way to the front.

Once outside of the plane, there was an hour until the first game started. There were many rooms, each for a squad. You searched and searched for yours, until you found it.

Opening the door, you got ready to meet your new squad.