"LIAR," Jason screamed, grabbing your shoulders, his claws digging into your skin. You cried out in pain, and he ignored you, pushing you backwards towards the door to his workshop.

"You want to see what's in there so badly, I'll show you!" He laughed. His voice quaked with gleeful insanity. He opened the door and shoved you in, sending you sprawling on the ground. "In fact, I'll give you a demonstration!" He grabbed your arm, yanking you up, his claws raking across your arm as you let out another scream. He slammed you onto a metal table, a shockwave of hurt going through your spine. You gasped from the pain, and Jason quickly grabbed your arm, fitting a leather strap over it, tying it down. As he leaned over to do the same with your other arm, he looked down at you and smiled brightly, his green eyes burning with insanity and rage.

"It's time to fix you up, don't you agree?" He taunted. He walked away, towards a table in the middle of the room, after a few moments, you heard his movements become more frantic.

"My saw...Where is it, where is it, WHERE IS IT?!" He said, his voice going from a whisper to a frenzied shout. "GOD DAMN IT," He screamed, slamming his fist on the table. He left the room, slamming it shut behind him.

You blinked, trying to clear the tears from your eyes. There was no way out of this. You were going to die, weren't you? You never even got to say goodbye to your parents. The tears fell anyway, as that last thought entered your head. Oh god, your parents. Did they ever find out what happened to you? Would they? You shook your head, trying to get he thoughts out of your brain. Your eyes focused on a blue door in front of you. Wait, was that...?

There was a movement towards your left, and you turned your head, trying to pull your body away as you flinched. Jason hadn't come back, as you thought, but instead the blonde haired doll was untying the strap on your wrist. She looked up at you, her eyes wide with fear.

"Please be quiet. We don't have much time," She whispered to you. You nodded, confused. You felt relieved, but slightly suspicious. She was one of Jason's dolls, why was she disobeying him?

She untied the other strap and helped you down. Almost immediately another arm grabbed your right hand, and you yelped, thinking it was Jason. Again, instead it was another doll. It was the one that had almost been swallowed by Mr. Glutton. She jumped, and both girls shushed you loudly. The black-haired girl had a dish towel in her hand, and she wrapped it around your left arm, which was the one with the most injuries.

Both the girls pulled you and shoved you over to the wall, and before you could say anything, the blonde girl placed her fingers into a small divot you hadn't noticed at first, and pushed the wall aside, like it was a sliding door. You opened your mouth to ask a question, but the black-haired girl covered your mouth with her hand and pushed you in. You were led forward by the blonde-haired girl, who held your hand gently. The other girl closed the door and followed behind you. You were in a small, narrow, hallway. The walls were a grayish-blue, the least amount of color you've seen in the factory so far. You held your questions in, not knowing if you were still supposed to be quiet or not. Eventually after twisting down the passageway for a couple minutes, they opened another door, and you breathed a small sigh of relief.

The room you entered seemed to be a small kitchen, and there were one or two other dolls waiting in there. The blonde led you to a wooden chair, and you sat down, your knees shaking somewhat. The black-haired girl moved past you, talking to the other dolls. The blonde doll put pressure on the dish towel wrapped around your left arm,looking at you with worried, multicolored eyes.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked softly. You stared back at her, unsure of what to say. Thankfully though, the other girl came back, with a first aid kit, and began to talk to you in a assertive tone.

"Y/N- that's your name, right?" She waited for you to nod, "Ok, Y/N, we understand you just went through a stressful situation. We were hoping to get to you before Jason did, I'm sorry we failed." She wiped the blood off your arms with a wet rag, her eyebrows drawing together in contemplation. "Jason...isn't feeling himself today. He gets like this sometimes, usually it's best to stay away, but of course you didn't know that."

She unrolled a bandage, wrapping it around your arm.

"Do you have any questions?" She asked.

"I...what happened?" You asked. She didn't look at you, continuing to wrap the bandage.

"Jason's in a bad mood. He's been in one all day. When he's like this, he usually does a lot of things he usually wouldn't, and gets angry quickly. You happened to be around, and he tried taking out his anger on you. We saved you, you're staying in our part of the factory tonight, blah blah blah. Understand?" She said, finishing the bandage, and taking your other arm from the blonde girl, who gave you a supportive smile.

"Uhm, kind of..." You said, watching her wipe blood off of your arm. "I'm staying here tonight? Where's here?"

The blonde girl piped up. "Oh, still in the factory, its where all of Jason's dolls stay. Think of it as 'Servants Quarters', like they have in castles and old mansions."

The other girl glanced at you."It's the same with the hallway we went through. We have our own hallways so guests don't see us working. We have extra beds here, you can stay until Jason's feeling more like himself again."She finished explaining. She put the bandages away, and handed you a glass of water and a pill.

"For the pain," She explained. You cautiously took it. "My name, by the way, is Maggie. And that's Annabelle." Said the black-haired girl, pointing over to the blonde. Annabelle waved at you.

Maggie sighed, moving her short black hair behind her ear. "Tell me if you need something," She said, and walked away. Annabelle offered her hand to you.

"Come on," She said softly. "I'll show you to your bed." You followed her to a row of twin beds, all of them neatly made. She took you over to one at the end, where pajamas lay waiting for you on top of the comforter, folded neatly. Seeing this, tears sprung into your eyes, and you hugged her.

"Thank you," You whispered in her ear. You felt her nod as she hugged you back. "It was...He was so scary. I thought I was gonna die," You said, your voice cracking slightly. She squeezed you tighter.

"I know, It's ok, I know," She whispered back. You let go and wiped your tears away. "Thanks," You said again, feeling slightly embarrassed. She nodded.

"No problem," She smiled back.