Is Emma leaving Blackpink?

Kbuzz:
There been rumors that Emma might be leaving Blackpink Emma and YG Entertainment has not respond to these rumors but their been some hints that she might Leave here are the Some hints.

1. YG Cancel Emma Comeback

On January 30 2019 Emma was supposed to release her first single album Love On the day of the comeback was supposed to release but Yg Posted that Emma Comeback will be delayed instead of release Love Emma Release Luxurious.

2. Emma would not be performing Luxurious on any music Shows

On Emma Instagram Live One of her Fan asked if she will be performing on any music shows and she responded with No I will not be performing on any music shows I really wanted to but my company said it was expensive after Emma Instagram ended blinks was very frustrated wit yg and started #Justiceforemma.

3. Emma will not be performing on Coachella

YG Entertainment release a statement that Emma will not be able to perform with the girls on Coachella because she will be promoting in Japan for her Japanese debut.

4. Emma Instagram is deleted

Today at 11:00 am Fans notice that Emma Instagram was not popping up on the search so they went to YG Entertainment for answer and YG response with Emma has lot her Social media privilege.

5. Emma Having her own house

Recently Mankae of Blackpink just moved in a 2 million house in Seoul but fans wonder why she moved so Emma response was I think it was time for me to move out and Have some space to myself.

6. Blackpink Not following Emma on Instagram

3 weeks before Emma Account delete fans saw that Blackpink members was not following Emma and fans got confused and went looking for answers Black pink respond with That Emma told them to unfollow her while Emma response with The company told them to cut ties with me while YG Entertainment response with that The girls got to a fight that we're talking for two weeks.

So who do we believe Blackpink or Emma

Comment down should Emma leave YG Entertainment after these Events