"Tommy you good?" She asked and stood up, walking over to him.

"Band practice!" He shouted and she nodded, still confused. He grabbed his drum sticks and put them on his belt which she found rather useless. He looked at her and signaled her to put on her jacket and he pushed her into his sister's room. She slipped on her jacket and he grabbed her case, running back to the living room and putting her guitar in it.

"The fuck is happening?" She asked, walking towards him. He sighed and looked at her.

"I have band practice and I'm late. So you can either join me and jam with me and Nikki or stay here awkwardly and do nothing. All caught up? Cool." He said, taking a hold of her hand and dragging her out the house with him and her guitar case in hand. She laughed and followed quickly behind him.

---------

After a quick walk they reached the other band member's appartment building. It smelled liked trash and looked discusting according to Amber. Tommy put his arm around her shoulder as they went up the stairs while he talked about the bassist.

"Okay so Nikki, he's the basist of the band and well... that's it. There's me and him. Hey! You should try out for the band!" Tommy said excited making Amber look at him with wide eyes and a smile on her face.

" Remember that we met each other last night and you're already asking me to join your gothic band."She said with a laugh and Tommy frowned, taking his arm off of her shoulder.

"Hey it's not a gothic band-" Not being able to finish his sentence, Tommy looked at his band member that stood on the small balcony with a beer in hand. She looked at guy up and down, taking in his appearence. Long black hair that fell over his pale face. He had green eyes with a hint of yellow in them and wore eyeliner just like Tommy. He was obviously a little older than them. Perhaps two or three tears older. He wore a dark button up shirt with white and blue lines decorating it, a studded belt and leather pants. He looked at Amber and she raised a brow playfully.

"Hey man." Tommy broke the eye contact they held when Nikki looked over at the drummer and smiled. The older man greeted the younger with a playful slap to the back.

"You're late." He said seriously but with a hint of laughter in his voice. Tommy cringed and turned back to the female who stood with arms crossed and her guitar case by her feet. Tommy put his hand on her shoulder as he introduced her to his friend.

"Yeah sorry about that. Yesterday I was hanging out with Lucy but she dumped me and I saw her sitting alone with all her shit at the bar." Tommy motioned towards Amber who laughed lightly at the memory.

"Anyways she had no place to stay so I let crash at my place and we drank so I ended up sleeping in." Tommy explained and Nikki nodded before looking over to the dark haired girl.

"You got a name, hottie?" He asked and she smirked, taking a step towards him and looking up at him.

"Amber Rose." He smiled and so did she. He pushed his hand towards her and she took it, shaking his hand firmly.

"Nikki Sixx" He replied and she nodded before she took her hand away. Nikki turned to Tommy and smiled.

"Alright band practice. Let's go!" He said, motioning for them to head Inside. He let Amber walk in first and she grabbed her case, walking in with the two boys following behind him. Inside she found a couple of amps laying around and a drum kit, she assumed was Tommy's. Also there was a bass laying on an amp. There was also a discusting looking couch with a coffee table filled with ash trays and other filthy things.

"Want a drink, Amber?" Tommy asked while walking over to the small kitchen and opening the fridge. She gave him a smile and he nodded, grabbing a total of three beers since Nikki had finished his by now. He handed it over to her and she opened it, taking a large gulp. Nikki looked at her case and raised a brow.

"You play, princess?" He asked and Tommy turned his head towards the bassist and nodded for her.

"She's so good, dude! You gotta let her join the band." Tommy responded, once again gaining excitement. Amber noticed how he was basically acting like a dog which she found very funny. Nikki smiled.

"Go ahead, hot stuff. Show me what you got." He said and sat on the couch lazily. Tommy sat next to him, hunched over a bit so he could reach over for his beer he put on the floor. She nodded and took out her guitar, putting it over her shoulder and walked to one of the many amps, pluggling in her guitar.

"Anything specific you wanna hear boys?" She asked, adjusting the volume on the amp.

"Play that thing you were playing this morning" Tommy suggested.

"It's an unfinished piece but alright. I can improve I guess." She said and turned her body towards them before she started to play the tune she wrote. Nikki listened intensly and looked at how focused she was but had a smile plastered on her face, showing happiness. Black nail polish on he finger nails and rings grazing her fingers. Nikki was in awe. She smiled even more as she improved a solo, making Tommy cheer for her. The music died down as she finished her mini performance.

Both boys stood up and she looked at them, giving them a smile. Nikki showed no emotions unlike Tommy who was all giddy. The tall one cam over to Amber and put his arm around her shoulder as Nikki still looked at her before breaking out a smile and giving her shoulder a pat.

"Welcome to the band, girly."