chapter 14 orders

Magsimula sa umpisa

"yes. when I saw the Kamui and (y/n) in Lzumo. they said something that stuck with me. they claimed that there is a hidden enemy we should be fighting...and that Father is being manipulated and controlled by that enemy I dismissed their word as the lies of traitors. but, after seeing Father. I can't stop wondering if they were telling the truth. Xander. i'm not certain we should be fighting the hoshidan forces. even if it means being enemies of nohr..." Leo explained to his older brother.

"enough of this foolishness!" Xander yelled.

Leo flinched at Xander loud voice.

"listen, we are noble princes of nohr--loyal son's to king Garon. no matter what... we cannot betray Father or this kingdom. remember that." Xander said.

"I apologize for my words. brother" Leo said.

"no need to apologize, so long as you understand. you and I must do all we can to protect nohr. Kamui and (y/n) told me where and when to meet them. we need to be at the bottomless canyon on the day the sky change. we have unit then to gather our most trusted soldiers." Xander said.

"what are you planning to do, Xander?" Leo asked.

'be warned....nothing rash...don't hurt....(y/n) and Kamui,' Dark said in Leo's and Xander's head.

this leaves Leo and Xander shocked of what just happened.

(y/n)'s P.O.V

me, Kamui, Azura, Alex and Camilla were at the port town of Dia.

'did you reach them?' I though.

'yep I have but I couldn't get my comment fully through' Dark said.

"so...this is the port town of Dia?" Kamui asked.

"yes" Alex answer.

"we need to find a ferry that will take us to notre sagesse..." Azura said.

just then a nohrain soldier came out of nowhere.

"there you are prince Kamui and (prince/princess)(y/n)! we've finally tracked you both down!" the soldier said.

just then more soldiers came out of everywhere.

"damn...nohrain troops!" Takumi said.

then a man with sliver hair came out of the bout.

"hello Kamui and (y/n). it's been a long time..." the sliver haired male said.

"a long time...? who are you boi?" I said.

"what are you talking about?" Kamui asked.

"king Garon has ordered your death. now that we've found you two, we cannot allow you both leave here alive. it's tragic, really. it's been so many years since I've seen you two, and when I finally meet you two again...we;;, no one should have to kill their two best friends." the sliver haired male said.

"best friends? but for real WHO THE FLIP ARE YOU?! wait.." I said.

'this could be a trip' Dark said.

"do you mean... me and (y/n) and you?" Kamui asked.

"of course! who else would I...do you two not consider me your best friend?" the sliver haired male asked.

"we...don't know who you are." me and Kamui said in syc.

"you both don't even remember me?! I... I suppose that's for the best. memories of our childhood will only make doing must be done more difficult. draw your swords Kamui and (y/n)! I want to see with my own eyes just how powerful you two are, traitors!" the sliver haired male said.