𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

ㅡ mika

ㅡ mika

I was packing my clothes to leave New York soon. I heard the door open and saw my brother.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him but all he did was smile and enter my room. He sit down on my bed, watching me close my suitcase.

"We had free time so, I decided to visit my little sister instead." He stand up, patting my head. I was about to respond until he suddenly hugged me.

"We've been apart for far too long. I need to take you with me. Sorry if you have to do this but I do care about you." He kissed my forehead then I held his hand.

"It's okay. I miss you too anyway. I want to stay with you now." I said, hugging him back.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I glance at my brother that's with his friends now. He saw me and smiled. I joined the random play dance that's actually being held here in a park.

When the song started playing, I rush to the middle, confident about this dance.

ㅡ donghyuck

I start hearing Kpop songs and look at my side.

"Hey, look! They're have a random play dance!" I start playing, ignoring Mark Hyung that's shouting my name and is probably chasing me right now.

When we made it into the crowd, a girl immediately caught my eye. She was in the center in front and her moves was flawless.

"Wow.. that girl is good." Jungwoo Hyung said, referring to her.

Our song suddenly starts playing and we joined, surprising the fans. I glance at the girl and Mark Hyung was beside her, giving her a big smile.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
We thanked the fans that played the game before leaving. I noticed Mark hyung seems happier than usual.

"Guys, I have to visit someone later. I can't stay the night in the hotel." He said, making us stop our tracks.

"Why? Already got a lover, Mark?" Johnny hyung nudged his shoulder but he only laugh and shake his head.

"Nope but she is someone precious to me." He was smiled sweetly at Hyung before he continue to walk.

"Anyway.. that girl earlier that was dancing beside Mark was amazing! She danced to every song and it was all flawless! I wouldn't be surprised if she's a dancer.

She's just amazing!" Jungwoo Hyung said then the other Hyungs laugh at him but ended up agreeing. We saw Mark stop walking and was staring at somewhere.

"What's wrong, Hyung?" I asked him, looking at the direction where he was looking at. There I saw the girl from the dance earlier looking all sad.

There was a guy in front of her and it looks like he was saying something to her that's hurting her.

Mark start walking towards them.

"Yah! Mark Lee! They're not your business!" Yuta Hyung tries to stop him but Johnny Hyung stopped him.

"Why are you stopping him!? Mark is literally about to butt in someone else's business!" Taeyong Hyung shouted but we kept our eyes on them.

Mark Hyung then went in front of her, shielding her from the guy. He was glaring at the guy before telling him something. The guy then stormed off and he face the girl.

ㅡ mark

I stopped walking when I notice Mika with a guy on the side of my eyes. I stared at them until the guy starts telling her something that made her look down, almost crying.

I clench my jaw, walking towards them. I ignored the boys calling my name.

When I made it to them, I immediately shielded Mika from him. His eyes widened when he saw me glaring at him.

"Don't you fucking dare mess with my sister." I glare at him then he scoffed, storming off.

I face Mika and she already has tears forming in her eyes.

"Shhh... it's okay. Don't cry, Mikaella Lee. Your brother is here." I held her hand as she suddenly hugged me.

She put on my hood and I chuckled, hugging her back.

"Can you stay with me? Even just for a night?" She said, looking at me with those puppy eyes.

"Of course, Mika. Anything for you." I kiss her forehead before I glance at the boys and they all look shocked, except for Johnny.

I notice him sighing before smiling. I gave him a thumbs up before he starts laughing and the others just look at him, giving him confused looks.

"Stay with me and the boys for a while. After this, we're going to eat in a restaurant then we can go home." I said then she nodded.

We run to the boys, our hands intertwined.

"And I thought that you'll never meet her. Finally nice to meet you, Mikaella." Johnny shakes hands with her.

"Seo Johnny, Mark talks about you a lot in messenger." She said then I pinched her cheeks.

"Well, he awfully talks about you a lot as well."

"Wait!!!! What is going on!? How come you two knows her!?" Taeil Hyung shouted but I only pulled Mika close to me.

"We're siblings!!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I just want everyone to be clear.

I SAW YOU IN MY DREAMS was just an additional book of the Soulmates Series.

This is the official Haechan Soulmate book of the series!

I REPEAT! THIS IS THE ORIGINAL!!