"you wanna go back to your dorm?" he asked me with his slim body close to mine. i shook my head, squeezing the toy that hung by my side tighter so it wouldn't slip. miguel kissed me again but this time more firmly, making me whine in mouth.

"you tryna come to my dorm?" i nodded my head at his question, letting him grab my hand and lead me to the building.

••

"symere! you missed movie night. you never do that shit. you missed all the tea," i heard steve irk. i gritted my teeth in guilt, pulling the cover further up my naked body due to the a/c making me cold. i completely forgot i promised them i was coming after the fair and i feel even more stupid because i didn't even tell them my location.

"yeah sy. we were worried as hell. we literally asked everybody where you were," syd said through the phone. i sighed, plopping my head back on the pillow softly.

"i'm so sorry guys. but, damn everybody?"

"yeth everybody," steve responded.

"even jordan's goofy ass," syd added.

jordan? my heart started to beat faster at the mention of him. oh god, why would they call him? after he pissed me off with his belittling at the library i block him on EVERYTHING. messages, every social media app, and damn near blocked him through email until i realized he was still my photography partner.

i was mad as fuck.

"he was like 'i wouldn't know 'cause he blocked me'," syd mocked, imitating jordan's voice.

"he sounded upset as hell," steve added, giggling at whatever. i wiped some crust out my eye and check the time to see it was still pretty early in the morning.

"he'll be ight until further notice."

"mhm. hurry and come back please, bye." as soon as steve hung up the phone, i felt miguel stir next to me. i put my phone down and scooter up on the bed more.

"you up early," i heard him say in a rough voice. the cover drifted down his body the more he stretched. he rolled over in the sheets, pulling my body next to his. his warm hands rubbed my stomach area, just above my private area.

he kissed up my shoulder, aiming to kiss my neck until i pushed his head away.

"brush your teeth first nasty ass," i say, making him groaned in my shoulder. eventually he got up, grabbed some underwear that was on the ground to hide his naked butt, and walked into his bathroom.

"you too stanky breath," he said in the bathroom.

i stretched my body, feeling a sharp pain in my ass that made me wince. in the moment, it felt good and i thought i could take it despite the fact i haven't had sex in a long time, but the pain in backside told me differently.

i got up and grabbed my shirt and underwear off the the floor, searching for my jeans and shoes next. miguel came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush still in his mouth.

"damn baby, you leaving already?" he asked in a muffled tone. i found my jeans on the floor and snatched them up quickly, shimmying them on. i looked around the room in a fast glance to see my shoes weren't here.