EPISODE TWO

[EXTERIOR : A BEDROOM]

The first scene is a boy slowly opening his eyes, his face clearly shown as discomfort as the sun is glaring in his direction.

The boy groans as he turns to his side but sighs as he still feels the sun burning his back, knowing he should get up. So he sits up and stares around the room trying to get his vision back.

He finally ruffles his own hair yawning as he walks out of his room and to the kitchen area to where he sees a middle aged women serving a small breakfast, two full plates already on the table as the boy takes a seat and soon she follows.

"Eat up," she says as she adds a couple more sides into his dish smiling, the boy stays still staring at his food until he finally wakes up fully and takes the plate in his hand to start eating.

They stay a bit in silence as they both start to eat up the food, the women staring at the boy who hungrily eats.

"Your dad called," she begins getting the attention of the boy who automatically stops eating. "He wants to talk to you-"

"Well I don't want to talk to him." The boy said coldly as he starts resuming his food.

"Dongmin-"

"Auntie please," Dongmin cuts her off with a small glance as he puts his empty bowl down. "I don't want to talk about them-"

"Dongmin they're trying-"

"Well it's a little to late now," he again cuts her off, standing up this time. She can only stare at his direction as the teen boy walks into his room and closes the door, leaving the women to sigh.

Dongmin is then seen looking at his closet, starting to change into his school uniform, once finishing he walks up to his body mirror staring blankly at himself.

"You look so much like your dad.." Dongmin remembers being told since he was younger, shaking his head as he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him and going near the entrance, putting his slightly dirty white shoes on.

"Bye auntie," he calls out to his aunt who is still eating her breakfast in the kitchen. Hearing a small bye from her, he finally takes his leave after grabbing his bookbag.

As he walks, he fixes his hair a bit, smiling once he gets near a bus stop and sees a familiar figure, a girl with earphones on who looks completely disconnected from the rest of the world. She stands near a pole as she looks directly in front of her.

Dongmin smiles as he makes his way behind her. Grabbing her waist as he pulls her back.

"Boo!" He exclaims making the girl scream a little louder than she wishes, quickly making her take her earbuds off.

"Hey you idiot!" She frowns as she turns to look and hit the boy on the shoulder, her expression one of horror as she thought she was going to be pushed into the street. "You scared me idiot!" She continues leaving a couple more slaps, Dongmin laughing as he holds her hands back.

"Okay okay calm down, calm down." He says in between chuckles as he eyesmiles towards the girl who is still glaring at him with a frown.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't knock you out right now!" She says still with a hurt expression.

"Well because, the bus is here." He boy smiles still turning her around by her backpack as the bus stops in front of them. Dongmin pushing her towards the entrance and inside as well.

"You're still gonna get it Dongmin," she mumbles as she sits down in an empty seat, Dongmin following her action with the seat next to her.

The stay silent for the ride, Minyoung putting her earbuds on again, mumbling about the boy being an idiot still, and Dongmin is seen stealing a few glances at her direction smiling then looking around the bus until it stops in front of the school.