Compassion, understanding, acceptance

The words rang true, through the two weeks that the celebration continued, as all the people of the planet came together in a time of peace and bonding. With a definite eye to the future and the peace that would be.

.

At the castle, Whisper and her family and friends celebrated as well, but also discussed long and carefully their own future plans.

Plans that would affect not only their lives, but the lives of all of those peoples, who inhabited all of the planets, that existed in the universe and the parallel universes that existed.

.

It was also time for all to reunite and catch up on times that were lost. Time for the newest members to get to know people who would become a part of their lives for many years to come.

A huge family reunion.

.

It was a good time.

.

The area around Angelita's castle had been transformed. The lake was gone and the river diverted far to the west. In its place was a huge open, grassy field that stretched for many miles, before returning to the forest and the mountains beyond.

.

It was the day after the two week celebration, that all the peoples of the planet were gathered at Angelita's castle.

It was now time for destiny's course to be written.

.

The people were gathered.

Whisper and her group were ready.

.

It was Whisper that first walked onto the balcony, which looked out over the millions of people gathered below and the hundreds of thousands of demons and half demons in the tree tops and the sky.

.

A loud cheer spread through those gathered as Whisper stood at the rail of the balcony.

She waited as the cheering subsided.

.

"It is a special day.

A day of new beginnings, new directions, a new future.

Evil has been vanquished. People have been reunited. Reunited with friends. Reunited with family.

It is a new beginning for this planet.

Your planet.

A planet that from this day forward shall be called Henosis.

A planet united."

Whisper raised her hands.

"To unity.

TO HENOSIS."

.

Another huge cheer went through the crowd, louder than the one before.

.

Whisper turned to those just inside.

She looked at Angelita.

"It is your turn, your Majesty."

.

Angelita walked to Whisper.

"Compassion, understanding and acceptance."