Cassie and Pike arrived in the galley

Cassie and Pike arrived in the galley, as soon as they could, after getting the request.

Emmeline and Farren were already there.

There were several bottles of scotch on the table and crystal glasses.

.

"We expecting company," Pike joked, seeing the expensive glasses.

.

"Please sit," Farren invited them.

"We are waiting for our other guests to arrive."

.

Cassie was curious as to what was going on.

She hugged both women and poured drinks.

"What are we celebrating?"

.

"Our victory, I hope", Sir Henry said, as he entered with Tinsha and Amy.

They greeted the others and found chairs, as Cassie passed them drinks.

.

Skye and Sarah were the last to arrive.

Once they had drinks, everyone sat, except for Emmeline.

.

Emmeline looked around the room.

"All of us, in this room, have been through much, in our lives. And even more so, since we have come to this place.

It seems that no matter what, we have had to fight, to gain even a little peace.

In that way, especially, we are all connected. Very connected.

Not only in the fact that we will be sharing a battle tomorrow, that will change the course of this planet's history for ever, but it will change each and every one of us."

.

She walked around the table, touching each person on the shoulder, as she did.

"The biggest change is that ...

when this is over, unfortunately, not all of us will be here to celebrate."

.

A revered silence overtook the small room, as each person looked at the others gathered.

Henry took the hands of his wife and daughter.

Cassie sat back in Pike's arms, purring slightly.

Skye put his arm around Sarah's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

.

Emmeline stopped behind Farren's chair and put her hands on her shoulder's.

Farren took her hands and kissed them, holding them to her heart.

.

Emmeline took a deep breath and continued.

"Those of us that do survive this, will meet here again and celebrate our victory.

Because no matter what, we will win this thing and this new darkness, created by Angelita and Krono, will be destroyed."

She picked up her glass.

"To victory."

.

All the others raised their glasses.

"To victory," they all agreed, in unison.

They all drank.

.