Italy before the wedding in 3 days

Y/N was now engaged to her loving fiancé Thomas Stanley Holland. She wanted everything to be perfect. She had a twin sister Lucy. She thinks that she'll steal Tom away from her. "So you don't want your sister at our wedding, because?" Tom said confused. "Because I think Lucy is going to try to take you from me baby." Y/N said worried.
"My love, don't worry. She may have a boyfriend of her own?" Tom said trying to calm her down. "Yeah, I don't know why I think I'm going crazy." Y/N replied " Fine she can come." "Good Y/N, lets go relax by the pool darling?" Tom asked. Y/N smiled and nodded I'll meet you down there soon. I have change into my bikini"
Y/N smiled.

[Y/N's bathing suit]  Y/N comes down by the pool, she smiles seeing her fiancé Tom tanning

Y/N comes down by the pool, she smiles seeing her fiancé Tom tanning. Y/N laid next to Tom. "When will your family and Harrison get here baby?" She asked Tom. "I think Sam and Harry with Paddy, will be here soon, Harrison will be here tomorrow with the rings love." As Tom got up to change into clothes , he turned at the doorway, oh I think your mom and father are here." Y/N's last name was Downey, which would make Robert Downey Jr her and Lucy's father.

" Y/N's last name was Downey, which would make Robert Downey Jr her and Lucy's father

Looks at the young siblings and young dog Tessa . "Tessa girl!" Tom was happy to see to see his baby girl. Tessa barked at her daddy. Happy to see him. "Hi baby girl!" He said Y/N ways nervous. She wasn't usually the dog kind of girl. But Lucy loves dogs.  Y/N smiled at Tessa, Tom wanted her in the wedding. She will get better. Cause Tessa to Tom is like his daughter. " I'll take Tessa to my room." Tom said " Let's go girl." He Smiles at her.

 Tessa jumped up onto her dads bed, wagging her tail

Tessa jumped up onto her dads bed, wagging her tail. "You a happy girl baby?" He asked petting her. As Tom and Tessa took a nap. Y/N and the siblings all dispersed to their rooms before she got told by a butler that her parents made it. " Mother ,father ! Welcome." Y/N was in a nice dress. "Actually your sister can't make it sweety, she sends her love, she is a bit held up right now." Robert said not wanting to tell her twin is currently in an inane asylum.

" Robert said not wanting to tell her twin is currently in an inane asylum

"Awe I really wanted to see her." Y/N said. But then again, she was kind of happy. "Welcome mom and dad." Y/N told them. " I think Tom is taking a nap with his dog Tessa ." She told them. "I really like him him for you." Robert said. Susan got a call, "Please excuse me ." She disappears into a quiet room to answer . "How did you lose her!" She shouted.

What's going to happen in the next page? I believe you will meet Lucy on page 2.
Just be warned I thought up this story.. I kinda got the idea from an old Edgar Allen Poe story.

Page 1