Luke Brooks Dirty Imagine

Your P.O.V

I walked inside to an empty apartment, since my parents were going on a buiness trip they didnt want me to be alone so they invited my close friend Luke to stay.

Ive always had a thing for Luke and somehow i think he feels something towards me aswell, we've been friends for ages but nothings really happened.

I quickly ran upstairs, took a shower,brushed my teeth and applied a little makeup, i wanted to impress Luke but i also didnt want to seen like i was trying to hard.

I threw on a baseball tee and sweatpants with some cheeky pink lingerie on underneath just in case something did happen between us

A few hours had passed and to be honest i was sick of waiting, finally the door bell rang and there was my beautiful tanned perfectly shaped luke, "HEY LUKEY!" You squealed

"Hey y/n" he chuckled in instant response, "sooo i was thinking movies and pizza!" He spoke directly looking into your eyes, "sounds great" you replied with a darling smile wiped across your face, you both were placed on the couch quite close watching some stupid movie about aliens, you honestly were more interested in getting Luke, finally you decided to make a move, you slowly leant up to his ear and kissed it, all Luke did was smile, but as you definitly wanted to get into his pants you knew you had to do more, you started to suck on his neck letting small moans escape from his mouth "y/n" luke said. "Shh just relax" you said as you began removing his shirt and kissing down his gorgeous tan body, things started to get heated and before you knew it, you were both naked! You crawled on top of him and postioned him at your entrance, you started sliding and bouncing up and down on his huge dick, "oh god luke, oh fuck luke" you moaned as you continued bouncing "am i to big for you baby, to much for you to handle?" Luke questioned, you just shook your head and enjoyed every minute of pleasure he was giving you, " LUKE!!" You screamed as you both came together, you fall down next to him as you drift to sleep im eachothers arms, Luke plants a kiss on your forehead and whispers " I love you y/n"