SPECIAL CHAPTER

Janina's POV

I came back to fix everything, it's too hard for me to leave him like that, but it's the only way to save him. My mission here is done. It's time for me to face my big problem.

I've loved Donny for years yet years wasn't enough for us to stay together. I just need to be strong and forgive my father for this, although I blame him for what happened he is still my father and I cannot change that fact.

"Ready ka na?"

Hannah, my bestfriend and Donny's sister is with me right now.

I just smiled and nodded.

"If I say I'm not would it be possible na mag- stay pa ako?"

Hannah hugged me. "Yes, if you want to.."

Umiling- iling ako, I pulled my maletas at sinakbit na ang bag ko. Aalis na ang eroplano na sasakyan ko pabalik sa US, i'll be staying there until... i don't know. Maybe until ny last breathe with the person I don't want to spend my whole life with.

"I really want to but I can't..."

Isang patak ng luha ang bumagsak. "I don't know if I will comeback, but always remember that maybe i'm not with you physically but you can call me or message me.. i will respond. I promise you.." Niyakap ko nalang si Hannah, "I love you, Hans."

"Bye Janina! I'm gonna miss you. Thank you for fixing my brother.. I love you forever.."

We waved to each other.

I'm finally on my way to ride the plane.

I admit I waited for Donny but I guess he doesn't wanna see the girl who's the reason why he almost lost his life. It hurts for me to see him happy with somebody but I can't do anything about it, I can't sacrifice him just for me to be happy. And I do hope ganon din siya, i hope we'll be happy for each other. I may not fought for him but I tried to be strong for him.

I agreed to marry Dom for his life. Dom and Alliah tried to runaway but my dad didn't let go of Dom. Hindi natuloy yung love story ni Dom at Alliah, sinaktan pa ni Alliah si Donny just for Dom but in the end, nagkasakitan silang tatlo, idamay na ako, apat.

Yung parents ni Dom, they were afraid sa pwedeng gawin ni Dad kaya ayun, pinaghiwalay nila si Dom and Alliah. Si Alliah, she and her family was sent somewhere around the world para daw magkalimutan na yung dalawa.

My life was a mess, literally a mess. Parang nabuhay lang ako sa mundo na ito para maging sagabal sa love story ng kahit sino. I just want to die but I thought God has a better plans for me and He put me in this kind of situation because He know I can solve this.

"Maam do you want some tissue?" the airplane crew asked me.

Hindi ko namalayan na tumutulo na pala yung luha ko. "No thank you."

I looked out of the window plane, I tried to stop myself from overthinking things.

Lord, thank You for bringing me here. Thank You for giving me the chance to see my love of my life maybe for the last time. I didn't have the guts to hug him for the last time but I know, You can do it for me. Nothing but thank You. Just save him for me and let him be happy with Alliah, they can be together again now that I'm going to live my life with Dom.

I know it sucks that I'll be marrying Donny's bestfriend. Disgusting.

"Be happy, please love I know you can be happy without me.."

i tried to write special chapter so here it is :)