Chapter five - Roses

Start from the beginning

"I know right; I couldn't even answer questions 3b, 6c ,and 8a," added Saaya.

The trio continued to discuss about the test and how hard it was for them. Arisa noticed Y/N was silently watching.

"Y/N, how was the test for you?

"Oh....it was fine," Y/N replied distantly.

Arisa looked at Y/N in a confused manner. "You are strangely calm Y/N, did you study?"

"Not at all, its just I feel we will all do well," Y/N replied snapping back.

"Really? You do know all of us didn't study right?" Arisa pointed out.

"Even though that maybe so, I still believe we will do great," said Y/N firmly. Arisa smilled, charmed by Y/N's apparent optimism.

"How could I focus when the thought of Y/N escaping a Straitjacket while hanging upside down is still swimming around in my head! You all should have been there, it was so heart-pounding!" exclaimed Kasumi in excitement.

"Is it true Y/N?" asked Tae in disbelive.

"That's so cool....Y/N-san is so cool...." muttered Rimi in awe.

"Y/N don't you know that is dangerous," scolded Saaya. "You could have died," Her voice quivered on "died".

"Aww Saaya-san, I didn't know you cared so much for me..." teased Y/N leaving Saaya blushing furiously. Y/N suspected they were going to ask him more in-depth questions about the escape so he thought of a quick way to draw their attention.

"Hey guys do you know how to waste people's time effectively?

"How?" asked Kasumi in interest.

"....."

"......."

".........."

"............."

"................"

"...................."

"........................"

"Oh my god Y/N, you didn't just pull that off!" cried Arisa when she figured out what Y/N just did.

"That was smart of you Y/N, where did you learn it?" asked Saaya.

"I made it up on the spot," responded Y/N.

"You never cease to impress us, do you Y/N-san?" said Tae.

"Alright, off topic, where are you guys going later?" asked Y/N.

"We are going to the mall!" shouted an overly excited Kasumi.

"You should come with us," suggested Saaya.

"We promise it will be fun..." said Tae.

"Nah guys, I have work," Y/N replied.

"Aww....but you should really consider going out with us," said Kasumi.

Y/N felt he had caught on a nuance. Love? Most probably.

"Don't worry, I will......eventually," he assured them.

TImeskip- After school

Y/N was walking toward CiRCLE alone listening to Loyalist's new release.