Chapter one - New faces

Nobody's POV

Y/N stood in front of his new middle school.

"Excuse me is this Hanasakigawa middle/high school?" he asked around.

"Hi, you mean Hanasakigawa Girls' high/middle school," replied a girl with short brown hair.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Y/N exclaimed "Take me to your Principal.

Timeskip- To the Principal's office

"How can I help you?" asked the Principal dispassionately.

"Two questions. Firstly, how did I get accepted in an all-girls school? Secondly, can I possibly get a refund?" Y/N asked in a panic.

In silence, the principal turned to her computer and stared for a while.

"Name?" asked the Principal.

"Y/N Legalmen,"I replied confidently.

"Oh I see now, your name was spelt wrong in a way that made it sound like a girl's name. Also, no refunds, so you will have to live out at least a year here unless you have no problem burning the school fees and wasting half a term looking for a new school to enroll in," blabbed the Principal.

Timeskip- Outside of Principal's office

"So, what is the situation?" asked the girl curiously.

"The situation is that I am your new classmate, pleased to meet you I am Y/N," said Y/N as he awkwardly held out his right hand.

The girl held a confused expression for a few seconds before shaking hands with Y/N.

"Ok then!" the girl said excitedly. "This is the first time I am studying along side a boy so I am looking foward to it! I am Toyama Kasumi by the way."

After that Kasumi shouted out of the sudden. "Oh no! We are going to be late!"

"I can't be late on my first day, quick," Y/N responded eagerly as they dash off.

Timeskip- In the classroom

"Now everyone, I know Y/N isn't meant to be here, but I would like all of you to treat him kindly and make him feel welcomed. Y/N would you like to introduce your self?" said the Teacher.

"Greetings everyone, my name is Y/N Legalmen. I am thirteen from New York City in America and I look foward to schooling with all of you," Y/N said confidently.

"Ok Y/N, would you like to sit next to Kasumi there," the Teacher said while pointing at an empty seat next to Kaumi. Glares and whispers followed Y/N as he walked towards his seat.

Y/N sat down next to Kasumi as the Teacher started the lesson.

"Does anyone here know how to find the area of a circle?" asked the Teacher.