The realization

The mask is completely removed, it's Slade. How could she not of known, beings he said he watched her and she remembers him watching her.

His slick black hair is exposed, blue eyes completely open. His jaw line is just amazing, but why would he do this her?

If he loved her, why make her suffer?

"You okay?" Slade's normal voice broke the silence.

She is horrified.

Out of all people, why him?

"You see Rose I just wanted a little alone time with you, but your mother and sister kept gettin in the way of our love. So, I had to eliminate them. See, I didn't have anything that would be "edible" to you so I fed you the remains of your mother. Then you tried to throw it up. That hurts my feelings you know? I worked so hard-"

His eyes began to glow red and Rose's body grew stiff and immense pain ran through her body.

She lets out a yelp.

Slade stops and looks at her.

"Oh! Am I hurting you? I'm so sorry Rose."

"Let me go you bastard!" She screams.

"Are you in pain? Here let me fix that."

His hand begins to glow, she squirms. She has no idea what he's about to do.

His hand goes over her warm body and on to her flat chest.

She begins to feel better, no pain, she felt pure.

Her wounds start to heal up and her stomach feels better.

He lifts his hand off her chest.

"H-How did you do that?" Rose asks nervously.

"It's all out of love, darling."