Oh, the torture.

It's been about an hour since she ate...the "special" meat. Her stomach is still in knots, yet she can't throw up. A couple it seconds later, a constant on-off beep comes on. Rose has read of this before. It's a type of torture, they set a constant high pitched noise that if played repeatedly it starts to drive you mad.

This goes on for about five minutes and she's already got a head ache. Each beep goes on for about a millisecond, but every time it goes off it seems like an hour.

When the beeping stops, she hears the door open, and then slam shut. That cigar smell is back.

There is something holding her down, but this time by her neck and feet. A mask covers her dirty face, she begins to shift around trying o break free, but her movements start to slow down. What was in that gas mask over her face? Was it some sort of vaporized chloroform?

Completely out, the mysterious physical figure moves her on to a cold metal table with straps. The ropes are off, but she is now strapped to a table with wheels.

As she wakes up, she is in a bright room. There is a luminescent light over her, which doesn't help the fact she has been in a dark room with no lights for a week. It blinds her. The metal door opens and a what seems to be a man wearing a gas mask enters the room. He has a cigar in his hand, it smells exactly like the one when she had found her mother that day. Rose immediately looks over to the door, "you," she says, " You did that to my mother! You're the one doing this to me!" That same voice from the intercom speaks, "Oh my Rose, you're much more beautiful up close. Well, at least you were." You couldn't see it but he was grinning. He smokes some of the cigar through his mask. "You see I wear the mask to filter out the smoke form the cigar, it's very useful." He pulls up a chair next to the table.

"You see Rose, I've known you for a long while. A VERY long while. I've watched you from a far ever since I've been here, in Lafayette Louisiana, and even though we have never spoken, I have fallen in love with you. A little more and more each day. So beings you and me have never spoken, I figured we could bond like this." Let me go you son of a-" Rose was cut off by a,"Whoah Whoah Whoah! Let's watch our language."

"Let's just bond."

He slowly starts to take off his mask.

What Rose saw before her was shocking

(Ƭꂦ ßꍟ ꉓꂦꈤƬꀤꈤꀎꍟꀸ....)