Part 11: Assignment 11: Ambush

Comenzar desde el principio

" a jet, I don't remember buying that! "The president said

" you didn't "I said"Now get in!"

He quickly went inside. I was about to head in there but one of the spies grabbed my foot. But I kicked them out of the way just in time for us to leave. Rose closed the door and we flew as far away as possible.

"Teddy, when are we going to reach our destination" I asked

"In a few hours"he said"So get comfortable"

" what the hell is going on here"the president said with confusion "Who are you guys, and why did those people try to kill me!?"

" get him the knock out gas"I said

Rose put a cloth tainted with the gas in his nose and he passed out in a second.

"Huh, I'm guessing you didn't wanna deal with him did you"Peacock smirked

" just shut up "I said And handcuffed her to the seat

" why are you doing that? "

"Just in case you try to escape" I said

A few hours later...Tijuana, Mexico

(Third person POV)

The President woke up in a room. He saw a bunch of people talking to each other but he didn't know what they are saying.

(Agent Y's POV)

"So, Agent Peacock is in custody "Cat said"Now where is the president?"

" he's in there"I said

She unlocked the door and the president started to freak out.

"Calm down Mr President, we don't wanna hurt you"she said

" What is going on "he said

" you've been targeted to be assassinated by the evil organization 'the furry', We only want to protect you"

"But who are they, they are definitely not secret service"He said

" those are my spies I sent down to guard you"she said

"Well that explains why they are so weird" he said

"I hope you meant it in a different way"She said sternly

" Yeah... "

"You are going to have to cooperate with us for now on, so we know that they won't try to hurt you again, is that understandable?"

"Yes, Just please get those idiots off my tail, They ruined my swim session!"

" we understand Mr President and we are going to do the best we can to make sure they pay. "

"Good"he said"So how are you going to do this?"

" You will have to ask my squad"she said"You four may come in"

(Donald's POV)

I see the four who saved my life from those goons. But they didn't seem very fond of me.

"Mr President, this is Agent X, Agent Y, Agent Teddy, and agent Rose"she said"They will be the ones who will protect you"

"Oh hey guys"I said

" shut your mouth please"X groaned"You already said enough shit to us to the point I want to kill you myself"

"He doesn't mean it"Cat said"I hope"

"Yeah, I don't" he said"However I don't feel like causing a ruckus so how about you watch as we show you the next faze if the plan"

Rose took out a holographic image of the building I was going to have my speech on.

"You will go and do that speech"X said

" but they will kill me! "I shouted

" but it's the only way to lure the culprit here"Y said"And once the assassin make its move then we'll catch him and you will be safe and sound"

"So I'm technically bait!"

"Pretty much"Rose shrugged

" oh come on, there must be some other way! "

"Well we can kill you now and you won't have to worry about them killing because you'll be dead"Teddy smirked

Cat looked dead at me and shook her head. I really have to cooperate in this am I.😓

" fine we'll do the plan"I said

"Perfect now let's set the trap for them"X said"Pleasure doing by with you"

Maybe I've should of been nicer to them.

Meanwhile...

(Third person POV)

"Miss Cavalry, Agent Peacock has been captured" The Dutchess said

"Well THAT a shame isn't it"She groaned"ugh, if you can't trust agents then you have to do it yourself"

" what are you saying"

"I'm saying that we both go and kill the president"

" yeah I've been wondering about that, I mean, he isn't really a huge loss"

"I don't care, I want him dead and I will have him dead even if we both have to kill him ourselves, which we are" she said"Prepare us a jet to Florida, we have a president to kill"

"Yes ma'am"

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)