[4] Stream Team.

3rd POV-+- Author

  It's been a decent amount of time since the Rico children got their meals, their naps and their online posts out. They took off not to long ago from New York (which took forever to do) to head off to Japan. Dominic thought it was funny when the two twins shouted 'bye' in spanish while Aron just ignored his younger siblings.

  The brothers set up a live stream which had almost a ten thousand people watching. They played a few games like Who's More/Most Likely To?, Truth or Dare, Guess Who, Smash or Pass, Kiss, marry, kill, Five Things and much more. And so far, things were going great! Of course, being the hungry children they were, they f̸o̸r̸c̸e̸d̸  asked politely for Y/n to grab some desserts for them. And being the kind brother he is, he grabbed them their sweets.

  It was now time for their most favorite part of Live Streams, React Attack. Sounds cool right? It's basically reacting to funny fan made videos, art, stories, questions and even cosplays. Dominic came up with the name and mostly did it by himself but once he told Y/n about it, the third oldest dragged the other boys in it.

1st POV-+- Y/n

  "Now the fun part you lovely viewers all been waiting for," Aron said, taking a huge, inhale to only unleash a small sigh. "React Attack." at this, I muttered a small 'yay', surprising myself once I heard my voice crack. My brothers laughed at me with Dominic muttering something about puberty. I was currently sitting up on my bed and resting my back against the bed frame. The room me and my brothers were in was dim lit and warm, making me feel sleepy and relaxed.

 The room me and my brothers were in was dim lit and warm, making me feel sleepy and relaxed

Just in case you forgot how it looked)

  Dominic let out one last chuckle at my voice crack and rubbed his neck a little bit. He was lounging in a comfortable position on one of our bedroom's recliners while Aron sat next to me and Luka sat on the other recliner. "What should we do first?" Lg; my twin, asked, making me hum in thought. "I have no idea." Dominic responded while Aron shrugged his shoulders. Luka sighed and leaned over to grab a straw hat that had a few pieces of paper in it. To be more specific, five pieces.

  "Time for the random pick then." Luka said as he shuffled his hand around in the hat.

  "Videos." He announced while putting the piece of paper on a table near by him and the straw hat next to his feet. "Goodie2Shoes asked; What do you think about the heroes in Japan compared to the heroes in America?" Aron read out loud while Dominic was pulling up some fan made videos about Black Ice. "The heroes in America and Japan are kinda similar. Ya know, besides calling their powers 'quirks' and a few other differences." Aron replied, being the only Rico child to ever met a pro in Japan.