Prologue.

Should I try to hide..
The way I feel inside.

My heart.. for you?

   Would you say that you..
Would try to love me to..?

   In your mind could you ever be..
Really close to me?

  I can tell the way you smile...

   If I feel that I could be certain then..
I would say the things I want to say to-

  "KV! IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO!" My singing came to a rude stop as I hit the wrong note on my keyboard. A sigh escaped my lips as I turned off the steady beat that was keeping me going on my keyboard. "Coming." I responded as I got up and left my room.

  Where am I going? I'm going to the plaza. Me and my brother's preform there for fun. Why am I going? My mom thinks me and my brothers have great voices. I slowly walked down the steps and grabbed my bag that was waiting for me at the end of our long/short staircase. "Morning." Luka, one of my younger brothers, greeted. I simply let out a tiny grunt as I locked eyes with him. "Where's-" I got cut off as a door slammed. "I'M HERE!!"

   Luka let out a small chuckle as he looked at the youngest. "Your starting to slowly turn into All Might, Y/n." I started to chuckle along side him. "WHATEVER." Y/n pouted as he looked away. "Well come on. Your the one who called me down and you aren't even ready." I said as I made my way towards the front door with Luka following close behind. "I'm coming." Y/n responded. "Where's your bags?" I asked both of my siblings, realizing I was the only one who had my bag with my instrument. "The car." Luka and Y/n said at the same time.

   I nodded my head as I shut the front door and locked it. "Did you tell mom and dad this time, Y/n?" Luka asked bluntly. "Uh..n-no." Y/n nervously chuckled out. Me and Luka groaned as we remembered what happened last time when he went out the house and never told mom or dad. "B-but don't worry! Bellaire will tell them." Y/n said nervously, trying to reassure us. Even though if me and Luka were 
                U n B o T h E r D

   "Bellaire better be in the car." I said as we made our way to a black van that had me, Luka and Y/n's faces on it. Bellaire is one of our 'maids'. He just came out of no where and begged us for a job. We just brushed it off and told him he could live with us. As long as he helps with the chores. "A-about that.." Y/n started off. This just made me and Luka groan once more. "This is the last time me and Luka are keeping you in charge for plaza time." I said as I pointed my finger at Y/n.

Skip, skip another time skip. Skip, skip another time skip. Skip, skip another time skip. Another time skip my darlings)

  Once me and my brothers made it to the plaza, there was a decent amount of people waiting at the lines. There were two lines. A line for the audience and a line for the performers. I didn't really care about the line. Me and my brothers were first anyway.