"Yes.. Daddy"

In class, everyone had there eyes glued to the board, pencils gliding across paper, ever so swiftly. It was so quiet, you could hear the point of a pencil break.

This Tuesday afternoon wasn't like other Tuesdays, do you know why?

Beause it was the day were all the students were assigned their rearrange seats.

Aizawa's idea. The reason for this was caused; when the students/friends would talk with each other, while he's teaching. This always pissed him off, he would warn them that they would have to go to the principle's office. But guess what, no one really cared. They been there a million times, another time wouldn't change their records of principal visits.

"Alright you troublesome children.. seats are switched now, let's continue our lesson shall we?" Aizawa's voice was dull, with tired penetrating it.

Kaminari was removed from beside Kirishima and placed across from Bakugo. While Izuku was put in front of Bakugo- not really much of a change for them but it wasn't minded by either. For Hagakure who was originally seated in front of Bakugo was put to take Kaminari's place beside Kirishima.

Tsuyu and Uraraka always had their private chats, but lucky was never caught. Yaoyorozu had to watch her girlfriend Jirou, switch places with Iida. Iida did have the thought of telling Aizawa that Uraraka has a mouth too. But decide to keep his shut, he would definitely get on her about it later. Plus friends don't tell on each other.. right?

——•——

It was bearly 20 minutes into their first class period. And Izuku already felt horny, he glanced back at his fuck buddy, whining so only he could hear. Katsuki heard his needy, slutty sounds and smirked."Fuck you want?" He teased already knowing why he whined "..K-kacchan.. I want your... I-i want.."  "You want my dick, you fifthly bitch?" He whispered, licking his lips looking into the smaller males eyes. This only turned Izuku on more, making him more horny.

"daddy.." Izuku said rubbing his thighs together. Katsuki loved that name he gave him, always making him feel so dominant over his bitch. "Class is almost over.. I want to see you in the usual"
"yes.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes.. daddy."

Also, should I make
these chapters longer?